I got extra tickets for the Warriors Vs Clippers game on 3/17. Baron's first game back in the bay!

Wassup guys. I have tickets for the Warriors vs Clippers game on Tuesday. The tickets I have are in a luxury suite, and I have few extra, and can get more ifpeople need some. If anyone is interested in seeing Baron back in the bay hit me up. I can hook you guys up, and these are in some of the best seats in thehouse. Any warrior fans or people who just wanna boo Baron for just leaving us like that need to go. Let me know guys.

Why would you boo Baron? He and Mullin agreed to an extension and Rowell flipped both of them and void the contract. He deserved to leave after uppermanagement did that to him. If anything, he should be applauded for what he did for this organization in such a short time.

Either way, luxury box seats are really nice. So a bump for you. Buy some tickets and cheer on Corey Maggette.

You look like this guy i seen around SJSU Jghost..you dont happen to go there would you?

Baron doesn't deserve boos. He did what he could with our team. He wanted to stay. Mullin and him had a verbal agreement on an extension but Robert Rowellnixed it. It just so happens that our franchise is ran by idiots
tired.gif

Baron doesn't, but it's just the fact that he doesn't play for us anymore you know? And the fact that we haven't played exactly how we wouldlike after our 48 wins.

Dano wassup man. I don't go there but my girl does. So I am up there sometimes in the library and walking around, but I go to Santa Cruz.

Honestly, who really cares. Mullin has been neutered and is only GM by name with no authority whatsoever. Ownership/upper management have shown once againhow inept they truly are and now they've got to deal with a disgruntled Monte who, for all intensive purposes, will probably be traded away while he stillhas value.
As for Baron coming back, it's great and all but just look at the Clippers as an organization. They're in shambles yet again with no end in sight. Baron has turned out exactly as predicted, flashes of brilliance with NO DEFENSE and injury riddled. Did you really believe he'd last a full seasonwithout getting hurt and riding pine?...Though we may not have liked the trade and we lost our emotional spark that got us a sniff at a playoff slot, thebottom line is that Baron and that squad would never have gotten us any further. What's done is done so both these bottom feeders can continue to languishin relative obscurity. Outside of the Bay, no one cares because we continue to be a 2nd/3rd tier team in the league.
Believe me, I've been following this circus act since '80-'81. Just more of the same.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Baron doesn't, but it's just the fact that he doesn't play for us anymore you know? And the fact that we haven't played exactly how we would like after our 48 wins.

Dano wassup man. I don't go there but my girl does. So I am up there sometimes in the library and walking around, but I go to Santa Cruz.
Booing him because he does not play for the Warriors still isn't a reason to boo. You might as well boo everyone in Warriors management:Cohan, Rowell, Nelson. They were the three that have run this team to where it is.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Honestly, who really cares ......

about him booing or not . I say just say thank you for offering a ticket to a fellow NTer ....

Damn I thought this was the dude that was giving away tickets when I came into the thread. Anyways, boo OP before you boo Baron. The fans that boo are the"fans" that don't know any better.

I get what OP is saying, hes saying BOO because he plays for another team, not BOO because he left the warriors. The same way you would BOO wade, kobe or shaqif they came into town.

But if im wrong and hes saying BOO because he stood up and left the warriors, then hell no, he made this franchise what is was from the we believe yr to whatits dwindling down to today.

Before I knew of the details of Rowell not wanting to give baron that 3/39 mil deal, I would have booed him. but knowing that, it's really Rowell'sfault for Baron leaving, so I can't boo him. He's done so much for the team, and the front office simply $%%*$# it up.

Luxury suites are dope though.

Yea I know it wasn't Baron's fault for leaving, and I wanna welcome him back. But when the game starts and if he is feeling like being the old Baronagainst us, being a warrior fan I won't be able to stand it. Some people have hit me up, I still have more available, anyone else trying to go?

Originally Posted by daprescription

You should just make an official thread for your tickets.
dudes going to get banned if he keeps making these post

This isn't a buy sell forum and the Warroirs suck
wink.gif

Yooohooo Jason Richardson was more of a show today. Phx
pimp.gif
, but I still got love for the warriors. 154-130 good game.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Yooohooo Jason Richardson was more of a show today. Phx
pimp.gif
, but I still got love for the warriors. 154-130 good game.
I'm sorry, but that was far from a good game. Not because we lost, but the way we lost
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom