I got pulled over by Undercover cops today(Dorchester, Boston)

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
soft like tities
them donut eathing mothf*ckers dont got nothin better to do, Then harrash people and hopefully find something on you.

boston cops have nothing better to do..one time i was at a football game watching it, and i threw a piece of gum on the ground and out of no where this guy(undercover cop) comes out of no where and is like YO R U GONA PICK THAT UP and im just like uhhh no..? and hes like NO U ARE and im like ok????? so i pick itup and ih ave no idea wat to do with it so i start to put it in my pocket and hes like TEHRES A ++%++% TRASH CAN OVER THERE #%**!%$ so im just like
indifferent.gif

To be fair have any of you ever been to Dorchester? I know of a lot of tragic murders that have happened in that town....including innocent citizens. Idon't mind a little profiling and getting padded down every now and then. Just as long as the cops are out arresting the real criminals.

Blame those damn sketch artists. The keep blaming the same brother over and over again.

My man said I'll draw him from memory

Be on the look out for a black man between 4ft7 and 6ft8.....he's wearing Nikes:rofl:

so what happened? you ended the story without a conclusion. didnt you learn anything in elementary school?
basically they let us go no ticket no warning, but i just thought is was kind of ironic for a couple of reasons
1. the cops saw 2 black kids in the front and one white kid in the back, so thats automatically unusual to them, prolly thinkin why is a white kid friends w/them
2. yeah i'm from hyde park, but we were in Dorchester volunteering at the Louis D. Brown Peace Institute, 4 our senior legacy project,which is anorganization based on stopping the violence in boston, founded by a woman named Tina Chery, who's son Louis D. Bown was caught inbetween gang crossfire andshot in the head in Dorchester while walking to a party. So while we're trying to help find a solution to the problems in our city, they thought we werecausing them
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom