I got robbed.

laugh.gif
at everything that has transpired in this thread

OP is about just as fraudulent as his Detroit Lions. Can't tell why people are even seriously entertaining this concern. Hopefully it was Dirty and Method Man that took your money for trolling in their forum.

I do the exact opposite. I never carry cash. I got one debit card and that's it. I'll gladly hand it over, and 5 minutes later it's getting cancelled.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I do the exact opposite. I never carry cash. I got one debit card and that's it. I'll gladly hand it over, and 5 minutes later it's getting cancelled.

Exactly what I do and what everyone should do, like why the +%$# would you walk around with that type of cash in your pockets?....you Diddy?...unless I have the cash ready to purchase something that has to be paid in cash, there is no reason or need for me to have more than 30$ in hand...debit card FTW.

^cosigned.
I can't remember the last time I had more than $20 on me.

But Cats walking around with rent money in their pockets
eek.gif
...in this economy
eek.gif
...during Holiday Season
eek.gif

#VICTIM
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Exactly what I do and what everyone should do, like why the +%$# would you walk around with that type of cash in your pockets?....you Diddy?...unless I have the cash ready to purchase something that has to be paid in cash, there is no reason or need for me to have more than 30$ in hand...debit card FTW.
Matter of fact, I get upset when someone tells me they only take cash.  I'm like "really?...
grin.gif
...it's 2011, get with the times"

Even then, it's too easy to go to an ATM.

A lot of dudes here claim is smarter to stash away your life savings in a jar under your bed....
Word to dudes boycotting their banks over ATM fees
roll.gif

in the dude's thread about his friend passing, you were the first post saying something along the lines of "why are you posting it on niketalk, instead of being with the family?"

so i ask you, why are you posting your story on niketalk, instead of doing something about your lost money?

edit:

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Found out through facebook. Looks like he was in some sort of car accident and he was ejected from the car and had to be airlifted to the hospital. I was just with him earlier today too damn.... 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

You're here on niketalk instead of being at the hospital?

No need to pretend to be concerned.

Originally Posted by do work son

in the dude's thread about his friend passing, you were the first post saying something along the lines of "why are you posting it on niketalk, instead of being with the family?"

so i ask you, why are you posting your story on niketalk, instead of doing something about your lost money?

I didn't post a story

and I wouldn't be able to identify dudes they all looked alike
alien.gif

Ft. Worth is my hometown...no way you got strong armed at Hulen Mall, what yuppies and jits carry .22's now? OP, were you at the mall in Como, trying to meet up with ol girl that works at Edmundson's Chicken for some Air Randy XI's to resell?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Ft. Worth is my hometown...no way you got strong armed at Hulen Mall, what yuppies and jits carry .22's now? OP, were you at the mall in Como, trying to meet up with ol girl that works at Edmundson's Chicken for some Air Randy XI's to resell?
nerd.gif

Nothing happened at that mall.

You'll be iight. Don't stress it. Its just 1,200. They didn't touch you, so your good.

.. Be more conscious of the things you do nd your surroundings and the people associate yourself with. Better luck next time. Stay fresh !!

Why in the world did you have so much cash on you? Even Christmas shopping wouldn't be a good reason for that. Sorry to hear it anyways, its never a good feeling to get robbed
The replies in this thread though... Pure gold

Back
Top Bottom