....I Got Scammed.....SMH....+ PICS/ INVOICE/ MESSAGES/ WEBLINK UPDATED

How would you respond to a scammer of this caliber?

• NOTHING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXPOSE HIM

• SEND HIM A BOOMBOX, UNCLE LEO STYLE

• GET WITH HIS GIRL

• Total voters
Bro this is all civil, you made a transaction in a different state with a cat you never met.. Legal action does nothing, call the Seattle Pd tomorrow and see what your options are

Had the ends to cop him self a grill but not the ends nor the means to take a flight out to Seattle and handle the situation in person?

Or you do have the ends but you want NT to do the heavy lifting for you.

What you want NT to do?

Nobody catchin' a case for you bruh. This isn't a NT transaction gone awry nor is it even an eBay transaction.

This is you askin' us to defame an individual based on your word.

Which is worth nothing until you post an invoice or something.

Last edited:
1.Had the ends to cop him self a grill but not the ends nor the means to take a flight out to Seattle and handle the situation in person?

2.Or you do have the ends but you want NT to do the heavy lifting for you.

3.What you want NT to do?

4.Nobody catchin' a case for you bruh. This isn't a NT transaction gone awry nor is it even an eBay transaction.

5.This is you askin' us to defame an individual based on your word.

Which is worth nothing until you post an invoice or something.
1,2,3,4,5. I considered taking the trip but as mentioned it would outweigh what I was scammed for ....although the fact that someone would take pictures with celebs, have youtube videos on HOW TO MAKE MOLDS, TOURS OF HIS FACILITIES, and not to mention his website which is back up after a 3 month hiatus with his face plastered on the loading page and scam me for +400$ is stunning
Sure, NT thugs
eyes.gif
 I'll take the flight and smoke him. Then make headlines for killing a dude that aint worth the cost of the bullets... my email and personal information is raveled in this mess. 

It's the age of information, I'd rather expose him and make sure no one else gives him one red cent. My claims are honest and have been held back for too long. 

Why would I make something up like this? I'd make it more interesting but this this dude is really corny. Buying on-line is risky, but so is selling, there HAS to be a trust/bond.He was a cool dude but so was Hitler at 1st.
Look at the site and PLEASE VIEW THESE PICS PRIOR.

http://mrmouthpiece.com/

I dont want anyone to harm him or themselves in the process! He deserves to be put on blast, I should call the local news and flame him.

From Dec 24 to Jan 15, I lost my grandmother then aunt,whom raised me, so I haven't had all the free time in the world to book flights to chase a part time crackhead through Seattle
mean.gif
  I've been working a long time for many reasons, and not one of them, is to pay bail for a murder charge.

I'm unfortunately involved in this & as long as 1 person knows it's a start. I'd expose a local scammer if I knew one but this one is is WA
I would love for someone to contact him and post his response, mention me, he knows my name. I want him to know that my 400$ will be deducted from his reputation and online business reputation. With 0% slander, 100% TRUTH. 
Dudes be posting 1000's of random topics, I'm just using my freedom of speech via NT as well.
[home address removed.]

And to all the salty reply's, I'm rockin my new set with a bigger smile knowing it bothers someone enough to response with non-sense

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this gets to him personally and his hearts drops when he reads it. Although, I'm pretty sure his Crack-den has poor internet connection.

Back
Top Bottom