I guarantee you that EVERYTHING that ...

Most of your ideas have been thought before, but they haven't all been acted on. Something almost every entrepreneur would tell you is to jump on it.

i always think of this . today i thought how many dogs have jumped out of the window of their owners car while driving on the freeway

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Most of your ideas have been thought before, but they haven't all been acted on. Something almost every entrepreneur would tell you is to jump on it.
I think everything to think of has come up at one point, but now it's up to refining those thoughts and making it real.
Example: 3 years ago I was BBQing and the bugs were going at us like crazy. He joked that he wished his lighter had a flyswatter attached to it.
This Christmas, he got a flyswatter with a built-in lighter.
indifferent.gif

This revolutionary thinking or thought you and your friend had questioning whether or not things have been done before -- everyone goes through the same phaseasking the same thing and pondering the same possibilities. Real innovative thinking and ideas begin once you get over yourself guaranteeing anything andinstead see the evolutionary fruit that lies within chances, risks and accidents.

There's enough space in the universe to claim your energy in. If the universe is endless, what's impossible.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I sometimes wonder if anyone else in the history of the world has ever looked exactly like me...I mean...how many different combinations can God make?

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I sometimes wonder if anyone else in the history of the world has ever looked exactly like me...I mean...how many different combinations can God make?
Idiot. If we took half your moms face and half your dads face and made you, it would continue with your kids till its a billion unrecognizable faces.
'j/k about the idiot but what if Joe Montana's mother received a phone call before he was to be conceived...
Goodbye WCO.

Good point...but here's a random thought...If two twin females have sex with two twin males...will their babies look exactly alike?
I think they would add a dent on the cheek bone to make a significant difference. Or maybe edit the eyebrows and lips a little. They don't need to make a new face from scratch just a little tweek so they're not twins.
But...
holmgren.jpg
andyreid.jpg

Both Holmgren and Reid were made from the same outline/template.

Jesus christ..
eek.gif
laugh.gif

no one has ever bought everything on McDonald's dollar menu...

oh wait

CHI CITY MAYNEEEEE

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Can I pay my CC bill with a gift card?

^^^ I googled that and not one legitimite result, thus, your theory blows because google has every thought ever thought.

laugh.gif
this is the truth.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

is it possible to make another letter without using a letter already used, or a new number and jsut changed EVERYTHING in the numeric system lol like 1_234567 and 2 would really be 3 and so on ....crazy huh...

I've been trying to figure this out for years.

Back
Top Bottom