I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

From the early CMB days, to the Him and Wayne days, to the Drake and Nicki era, the Rich Gang tape... Birdman know how reinvent himself and capitalize on talent (or rob talent) Gotta give him that.

Pretty funny that even before this BK interview, Birdman albums could be more anticipated than Wa_n_ albums for a long time now

I'm out of the loop, but why do you type Wayne like that? This isn't Wheel of Fortune. You don't have to buy the vowels.

:lol:

Last edited:
I felt played this n went to ma aatis witout comin to me ........But Imma respek ya mind

Birdman is probably da best mediocre Rapper ever...you get to that level by being a average rapper in da lyrical era & as da talent level gets flushed down da toilet, your bars are actually "better" than da crap out now.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever owned some Birdman sneakers or boots? :nerd:

No but I have the funkmaster flex fmf1 driving shoe by lugz that I still wear to this day.

Cop a cheap suede dress vest, and rock that the Lugz next time you piping your chick, only those two, Justin Slayer style. I guarantee your hip fluidity goes up like 8 levels.

I do the same thing wit some Southpole wheat joints, and ever since I started my pipe acceleration been off the charts.

BTW....

Last edited:
Birdman can do no wrong. He stole We'll Be Fine from Drake to end up up with the best feature on the album :pimp:

Last edited:
Birdman is a "game spitter" not a rapper :pimp:. He talk that talk. Even recently, his intro on "Givenchy" was classic. I know it word for word.

Beatrice and Jim Jones do some of the best blood intro sht talking :pimp: :lol:. Reppin time.

Birdman on BMJR :pimp: :pimp:

Jim Jones
Puff
Birdman

Are in the **** talking Hall Of Fame.

Puff def in the mix. They be saying the most hilarious, and slick stuff at the same time. BMJR is just amazing all around. Anybody that says Wayne wasn't spitting on there, is a flat out liar.

Birdman on "We don't" too :pimp:

Birdman is probably da best mediocre Rapper ever...you get to that level by being a average rapper in da lyrical era & as da talent level gets flushed down da toilet, your bars are actually "better" than da crap out now.

Baby ain't a rapper...

He's a game spitta..

Alright yall sound silly now making up terms justifying ****** that talk **** on a beat. Just take it for what it is.

Alright yall sound silly now making up terms justifying ****** that talk **** on a beat. Just take it for what it is.

e37.png

:lol: 2:30

Lmao that was at Famu graduation this weekend. My homegirl went & was just telling me about it then it pops up here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom