I guess the Kanye x Fab beef is for real vol. You Be Killin' Em

Its not even about sloppy seconds, its the fact he on some look at me type isht.

Making love to the broad in the vid and whatnot , i just thought Fab was a bit cooler than that.

I would expect this type of $#!@ from Drake.....Or even 50 on some haha steez.

Its not even about sloppy seconds, its the fact he on some look at me type isht.

Making love to the broad in the vid and whatnot , i just thought Fab was a bit cooler than that.

I would expect this type of $#!@ from Drake.....Or even 50 on some haha steez.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Whether Fab is simply smashing/wifing/or tricking--the fact remains, he's messing with sloppy seconds...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and whoever your girl may be, the last dude is
roll.gif
at you for taking his sloppy seconds
sick.gif
what's your point?

Obviously that's is a given. If you had actually read the entirety of my post, though, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question?

The point being made is that, FAB is a "demi-celebrity" who is capable of getting BADDD females simply off the fact that he's a celebrity of sorts. Going after Amber Rose is kinda blahhh...but then factor in the fact that he's obviously sending sublims at Kanye and well, he goes from blahhh to being entirely lame.

How you supposedly wife the leftovers of the dude you throwing shots at? Kanye "created" Amber Rose. Kanye made her relevant. Kanye made her desirable in the eyes of the masses. And when Kanye had had her way with her, he dropped her. Not to worry though, Fab was obviously there to pick up the remains...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fab is capable of getting some official and brand-new ishhhh in day of the week. He takes an L for chasing after Amber, who is Kanye's Leftovers.

Whether Fab is simply smashing/wifing/or tricking--the fact remains, he's messing with sloppy seconds...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
what's your point?

Obviously that's is a given. If you had actually read the entirety of my post, though, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question?

The point being made is that, FAB is a "demi-celebrity" who is capable of getting BADDD females simply off the fact that he's a celebrity of sorts. Going after Amber Rose is kinda blahhh...but then factor in the fact that he's obviously sending sublims at Kanye and well, he goes from blahhh to being entirely lame.

How you supposedly wife the leftovers of the dude you throwing shots at? Kanye "created" Amber Rose. Kanye made her relevant. Kanye made her desirable in the eyes of the masses. And when Kanye had had her way with her, he dropped her. Not to worry though, Fab was obviously there to pick up the remains...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fab is capable of getting some official and brand-new ishhhh in day of the week. He takes an L for chasing after Amber, who is Kanye's Leftovers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
what's your point?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bro who cares your putting to much importance on nothing fam and Amber Rose been bad since she was on the Luda video way before Kanye bro
on a side note as far as taking shots and beef I dont see it dude making thing out of nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
what's your point?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bro who cares your putting to much importance on nothing fam and Amber Rose been bad since she was on the Luda video way before Kanye bro
on a side note as far as taking shots and beef I dont see it dude making thing out of nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

contrary to popular belief, fabolous is a dude like everyone else, so when he sees amber da last thing he cares about is

"oh i can't touch that's kanye's ex" #cmonson.....he wanna pipe like everyone else.
laugh.gif

contrary to popular belief, fabolous is a dude like everyone else, so when he sees amber da last thing he cares about is

"oh i can't touch that's kanye's ex" #cmonson.....he wanna pipe like everyone else.
laugh.gif

^ no doubt, but to put on a display like he did in that vid?

i knew fab was an ultra cornball when he 1rst emerged, but this? this?..... dude a super clown and ima leave it @ that.

and i dont like ye' for the record...

i knew fab was an ultra cornball when he 1rst emerged, but this? this?..... dude a super clown and ima leave it @ that.

Originally Posted by JRodski

its just a video chick...WHO CARES?
laugh.gif

she's doing her job....she got no obligations to ye' and viceversa....hiphop fans too quick to pigeonhole people.

Originally Posted by JRodski

its just a video chick...WHO CARES?
laugh.gif

she's doing her job....she got no obligations to ye' and viceversa....hiphop fans too quick to pigeonhole people.

ok yeah, all in all it is just a video but dont act like you dont see what he's tryin to do by havin her play his wifey in that vid. he coulda got any chick to do that but he got amber. I wonder why? yo's a clown....

and yeah the song sux BTW

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

IF this is in fact a diss, Fab is corny
eyes.gif
. Ye had Amber first, Ye made Amber hot. Ye wins by default, he doesnt even have to respond lol
Amber is still
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
 though

ye still wins in my book. she probably wont even be with fab for too long anyhow. 

ok yeah, all in all it is just a video but dont act like you dont see what he's tryin to do by havin her play his wifey in that vid. he coulda got any chick to do that but he got amber. I wonder why? yo's a clown....

and yeah the song sux BTW

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

IF this is in fact a diss, Fab is corny
eyes.gif
. Ye had Amber first, Ye made Amber hot. Ye wins by default, he doesnt even have to respond lol
Amber is still
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
 though

ye still wins in my book. she probably wont even be with fab for too long anyhow. 

Back
Top Bottom