I guess the Kanye x Fab beef is for real vol. You Be Killin' Em

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by dumbout227

EightysBaby wrote:

Fabs wack, Songs wack, Videos wack but Amber...she looks tasty.
And
laugh.gif
@ some of ya'll saying this video/song has anything to do with Ye'...it's not that deep.

This site turned on Fab quick. The TNIC 2 thread was near 60 pages before the mixtape even leaked and had most of NT cosignin the tape. Now everyone says dude is wack? Decent video, pretty solid song. Fab I guess has become the new rapper to hate.

how? ___'s in here BEEN hated him all the way back since Real Talk.  Nobody hates Fab son is just damn near washed up. I bet the last flash we get of him being great is TINC1. He wont drop nothing hotter for the rest of his career. quote me on that....

Im quoting you because you are correct.

And I'm also here to say I am extremely disturbed at this hair salon @$# argument taking place....yall putting alot of passion into who smashing who ex piece like any of you are getting your meat moistened by Amber
laugh.gif

Who cares??...I certainly dont

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by dumbout227

EightysBaby wrote:

Fabs wack, Songs wack, Videos wack but Amber...she looks tasty.
And
laugh.gif
@ some of ya'll saying this video/song has anything to do with Ye'...it's not that deep.

This site turned on Fab quick. The TNIC 2 thread was near 60 pages before the mixtape even leaked and had most of NT cosignin the tape. Now everyone says dude is wack? Decent video, pretty solid song. Fab I guess has become the new rapper to hate.

how? ___'s in here BEEN hated him all the way back since Real Talk.  Nobody hates Fab son is just damn near washed up. I bet the last flash we get of him being great is TINC1. He wont drop nothing hotter for the rest of his career. quote me on that....

Im quoting you because you are correct.

And I'm also here to say I am extremely disturbed at this hair salon @$# argument taking place....yall putting alot of passion into who smashing who ex piece like any of you are getting your meat moistened by Amber
laugh.gif

Who cares??...I certainly dont

Ya gotta get some ++!! thru your heads.

This song is not new at all. ++!! is from the summer or some ++!! like that.

Also the song was made before Fab and Amber we're seen together.

Ya gotta get some ++!! thru your heads.

This song is not new at all. ++!! is from the summer or some ++!! like that.

Also the song was made before Fab and Amber we're seen together.

I coulda swore Amber started getting noticed after the Luda video (as southernhospitality alluded to)....how come people always look over that?

I coulda swore Amber started getting noticed after the Luda video (as southernhospitality alluded to)....how come people always look over that?

N's love to put everybody in one group huh, so anybody who thinks Fab was corny for that is a Kanye stan now ?

N's love to put everybody in one group huh, so anybody who thinks Fab was corny for that is a Kanye stan now ?

Thread full of ******ation... Who gives a *+%$?

Amber rose %*#*@+ more industry +%$#%% than Ye and Fab.

Thread full of ******ation... Who gives a *+%$?

Amber rose %*#*@+ more industry +%$#%% than Ye and Fab.

Originally Posted by truthteller

This. I mess with both artists and to me he corny for that.

Back
Top Bottom