I Hate All Girls With Ulterior Motives

Sounds like she's trying to kill some time and use you to rid of boredom while all still using your own pocket money.

smh.gif
beat, skeet, & flee

Where did she say she wanted to spend money though?
nerd.gif
Where did that come up? (if already posted, I didn't see)

I'm not saying she's not a money grubber, but you always seem so paranoid about gold diggers, blackmag...

Yea it's all lulz now but those light skin slimmies gonna be the end of you. Like angelzdope couldn't have your entire loot at her command...please.

Where did she say she wanted to spend money though? Where did that come up? (if already posted, I didn't see)

I'm not saying she's not a money grubber, but you always seem so paranoid about gold diggers, blackmag...

Its dumb to assume that if I get invited out by a female, that she should honor guest rules and pay for the date?

It came up because she was talking like she had something set up then when I told her I was low on funds, she got all jivey with me.

And yes, I have justifiable reasons to not like shiesty women.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Where did she say she wanted to spend money though? Where did that come up? (if already posted, I didn't see)

Its dumb to assume that if I get invited out by a female, that she should honor guest rules and pay for the date?

It came up because she was talking like she had something set up then when I told her I was low on funds, she got all jivey with me.

Ohhh. Okay. I thought you just meant she still just didn't know where she wanted to go after you said you were low on funds.

I wasn't disagreeing with the 'person that invites should pay' thing, I just didn't see where her wanting to spend your money came into play.
laugh.gif

i feel you...still sometimes its tempting to trick a lil if the girl is really bad
laugh.gif
gotta use your brain tho. only experience for me was back in high school ...hada girl who broke up with me cause i gave her a $50 gift card for her birthday, i thought that was more than enough...she ended up telling me i was cheap sincemy parents are well off or w/e. the @#$% am i supposed to afford at age 16? @#$% outta here

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i feel you...still sometimes its tempting to trick a lil if the girl is really bad
laugh.gif
gotta use your brain tho. only experience for me was back in high school ...had a girl who broke up with me cause i gave her a $50 gift card for her birthday, i thought that was more than enough...she ended up telling me i was cheap since my parents are well off or w/e. the @#$% am i supposed to afford at age 16? @#$% outta here

LMAO Damn. You must have gone to school with some real ballers. We never spend more that $10 -$20 on each other in my broke **! high school. My bfin high school worked at Popeyes. lol I woulda proposed to you after that.
laugh.gif

I'm saying tho..all these penny ante schemes to get dudes to "trick" on her.Her credit was so bad, we' went to McDonalds and she orderedsomething off the dollar menu...her card got declined.
eek.gif
roll.gif

We used to go out and she'd be like "My cousins says you need to take me to other places". I'd be there like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
..your cousin is in an abusive relationship...

I'm saying tho..all these penny ante schemes to get dudes to "trick" on her.Her credit was so bad, we' went to McDonalds and she ordered something off the dollar menu...her card got declined.
eek.gif
roll.gif

We used to go out and she'd be like "My cousins says you need to take me to other places". I'd be there like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
..your cousin is in an abusive relationship...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

laugh.gif
gotta use your brain tho. only experience for me was back in high school ...had a girl who broke up with me cause i gave her a $50 gift card for her birthday, i thought that was more than enough...she ended up telling me i was cheap since my parents are well off or w/e. the @#$% am i supposed to afford at age 16? @#$% outta here
LMAO Damn. You must have gone to school with some real ballers. We never spend more that $10 -$20 on each other in my broke **! high school. My bf in high school worked at Popeyes. lol I woulda proposed to you after that.
laugh.gif

majority white private high school, had girls rolling up in brand new escalades and @#$% on their 16th birthdays
grin.gif
funny cause most of the rich ones ended up going to CCs after dropping 10K ayear on a college prep school
laugh.gif
expecting me to be giving out lavishgifts and @#$%. just cause my parents make money doesnt mean im not broke
laugh.gif

i mean she didnt just break up with me for just THAT...she said it was me being cheap all the time. i mean what do u expect a 16 year old who makes maybe180-200 a month part time and needs the $ for almost all expenses besides shelter and food to get you?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

she used to date dudes who do music and sell weed. I was still interning @ Def Jam but i never invited her to any industry parties or nothing.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
LMAO Damn. You must have gone to school with some real ballers. We never spend more that $10 -$20 on each other in my broke **! high school. My bf in high school worked at Popeyes. lol I woulda proposed to you after that.
laugh.gif
majority white private high school, had girls rolling up in brand new escalades and @#$% on their 16th birthdays
grin.gif
funny cause most of the rich ones ended up going to CCs after dropping 10K a year on a college prep school
laugh.gif
expecting me to be giving out lavish gifts and @#$%. just cause my parents make money doesnt mean im not broke
laugh.gif

i mean she didnt just break up with me for just THAT...she said it was me being cheap all the time. i mean what do u expect a 16 year old who makes maybe 180-200 a month part time and needs the $ for almost all expenses besides shelter and food to get you?

LOL Oh, one of those schools.
laugh.gif
My $%* was on the school bus all four years.
smh.gif
I wasn't old enough to work or drive until senior year.
frown.gif
FML

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
funny cause most of the rich ones ended up going to CCs after dropping 10K a year on a college prep school
laugh.gif
expecting me to be giving out lavish gifts and @#$%. just cause my parents make money doesnt mean im not broke
laugh.gif

i mean she didnt just break up with me for just THAT...she said it was me being cheap all the time. i mean what do u expect a 16 year old who makes maybe 180-200 a month part time and needs the $ for almost all expenses besides shelter and food to get you?
LOL Oh, one of those schools.
laugh.gif
My $%* was on the school bus all four years.
smh.gif
I wasn't old enough to work or drive until senior year.
frown.gif
FML

trust me those prep schools arent worth it. it was nowhere near fresh prince of bel air prep school status. it was pretty laid back, had some ofthe best sports teams in the bay area, and lots of good looking women...but in the end its just high school, if youre smart youll be smart anywhere. parentssent me there cause my local high school was straight in the hood, and they didnt want me being around "bad influences"
eyes.gif
funny thing is rich people do far more drugs and crimes than anyone else. had 5arrests on campus involving massive drug busts in a 2 month period
laugh.gif

Most women have ulterior motives.

Either they're after your money, or they're after your pride.

Back
Top Bottom