I hate insomnia

Stop posting on NT then.
laugh.gif

I find it more difficult to sleep cuz I'm on NT late at night. SMH @ me.

Beer or
pimp.gif
really helps. Another reason a person doesn't sleep is theyaren't happy with what they are doing with their life.

Word I'm averaging two nights worth of sleep a week. For instance I got less than 4 hours of sleep the last two nights. And still am not sleepy enough.

I have a serious problem though, not just browsing NT all night which is a problem in itself. How do you guys deal with it?

That's why I love NT....I makes going to bed at 5am worth waking up at 1pm
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

I have a serious problem though, not just browsing NT all night which is a problem in itself. How do you guys deal with it?

me and you both, my dude
tired.gif

college freshman, 18 years old and i sleep during the day and am awake during the night

good thing i have a week off
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Stop posting on NT then.
laugh.gif

I find it more difficult to sleep cuz I'm on NT late at night. SMH @ me.

Yeah, I can attest to that. Posting on NT does keep you up.

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Drugs..real talk if i cant sleep..i'll take a shot of nyquil
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Beer or
pimp.gif
really helps. Another reason a person doesn't sleep is they aren't happy with what they are doing with their life.

dude...you don't even know how much that sounds like me.

Originally Posted by lawinnn

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Beer or
pimp.gif
really helps. Another reason a person doesn't sleep is they aren't happy with what they are doing with their life.

dude...you don't even know how much that sounds like me.

Ditto ^ From the other post yours sounds like it going well man. Better not be female problems. Oh nvm.

i had a respiratory infection...left it untreated...and then i developed insomnia. I couldnt sleep or consiously stay awake for 4 days straight. It suckedballs! I like in Pacific Coast time zone and watched Mike & Mike the whole way through everyday for a week...

Back
Top Bottom