I hate math....

I am awful at math. The last math class I took was my junior year of high school. It's been four years.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Taking my last math class of my life this semester.
pimp.gif

Now.... I just have to pass....

I'm in the same boat...
i need one math class for my major...
I'm taking quantive reasoning in basic mathematics...
Basically just a bunch of word problems...

Like math as well, I'm pretty lazy too study so I fail tests a lot.
Once I do like 5 problems I'm good.
Also depends who teaches you because once I had this foreign teacher trying to teach Trig and mess was hard as hell.
The next year I get some better teacher and boom I got sin, cos, tan on lock
pimp.gif

Dyscalculia is a Learning Disability in Math

I have that as well... The way i figured out that I had it and needed to get tested for it was because of a Degrassi episode when every1 found out Liberty hadit
laugh.gif

i just finished some math hw. lol

im terrible at it though.

i've always struggled at math.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Linear Algebra is what I am taking right now. Is it harder than Differential Equations?
differential equations is easy as long as you have a good teacher. linear algebra is a little easier compared to differential equations, because differential equations involves real life situations where you gotta set up the problem and the solution. linear algebra, however, has problems given to you, where you just solve them. does that make sense?

That's good because differential equations wasn't that bad. However, my teacher for lin alg is crazy and he looks the the joker from the batmancartoons.
laugh.gif

edit: I just saw this
Homework Assignment 1
Section 1.1: 4, 12, 20, 26, 28, 34, 37-56, 62, 68, 76, 80
Section 1.2: 4, 6, 12, 14, 22, 30, 32, 34, 40, 45-64, 66, 72, 76, 78, 80, 82
Section 1.3: 4, 24, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 56, 57-76, 78
mad.gif

Word, I probably dedicated 60% of my study time to calculus alone last semester...hopefully my stint with Stat this year won't be as
sick.gif

The only good thing that ever about from math:

roll.gif

I don't mind a little math. I mean the compulsory maths I did in High School wasn't too hard nor too easy.

I love it because usually there is only one answer, unlike English - there can be many answers.

Not everyone's good at maths, so my suggestion is to go get help or whatever... make it a challenge, if you get all the help you can and you stillstruggle, at least you know in the end you've tried your hardest.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Differential Equations > *your math here*

That @+%+ easy bruh. Linear Algebra was harder than that.

Are you serious? In my linear algebra class, we had the choice of 50% midterm/50% final, or 100% final. I chose 100% final, didn't attend a single classall year, taught the class to myself in 2 weeks, wrote the exam in 30 minutes, got an A+. And the funny thing is that I failed Math 11 and didn't take Math12. The funnier thing is that I graduated with a finance degree minoring in accountancy. In high school I simply didn't study and therefore thought mathwas hard as hell. Personally, I love math...

My 2nd semester starts next week, and this is my first class of the day
smh.gif
. Im going to hate waking up early for this.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by AG 47

UbUiBeMe wrote:

Differential Equations > *your math here*

That @+%+ easy bruh. Linear Algebra was harder than that.

Are you serious? In my linear algebra class, we had the choice of 50% midterm/50% final, or 100% final. I chose 100% final, didn't attend a single class all year, taught the class to myself in 2 weeks, wrote the exam in 30 minutes, got an A+.

And the funny thing is that I failed Math 11 and didn't take Math 12. The funnier thing is that I graduated with a finance degree minoring in accountancy. In high school I simply didn't study and therefore thought math was hard as hell.

Personally, I love math...

Congratulations. Like I said, Linear Algebra is harder than Differential Equations...that is not to say either is really difficult, but of the two...LA is morechallenging.

And to the dude who asked, it went like:

College Algebra
College Trig
College Pre-calc
Calculus I-1
Calculus I-2
Calculus I-3
Calculus II-1
Calculus II-2
Linear Algebra and Differential Equations

Happy to be finished and IMO, that last one was extra unnecessary....I just need to know how to integrate and I'm good.

I like math, but my past grades show I haven't been that succesful. Key is practicing, and makin it fun.

Back
Top Bottom