I hate ppl who work at stands in the middle of the mall.

I don't know how you guys got so lucky.  I was lured over to to one of those stands by a cutie and she polished one nail with the quickness and was like "would you like to buy the kit?"  Had me walking around for a solid month with one smooth and shiny finger nail...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know how you guys got so lucky.  I was lured over to to one of those stands by a cutie and she polished one nail with the quickness and was like "would you like to buy the kit?"  Had me walking around for a solid month with one smooth and shiny finger nail...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yall bought to have all these dudes getting sexual harassment suits on them, thinking they can just go to the mall and listen tot he sales pitch during which is a free grabathon.
laugh.gif

Yall bought to have all these dudes getting sexual harassment suits on them, thinking they can just go to the mall and listen tot he sales pitch during which is a free grabathon.
laugh.gif

^^*DEAD*
That's messed up.I would've been hiding that one nail like %$$#.

^^*DEAD*
That's messed up.I would've been hiding that one nail like %$$#.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"ever thought about bein a model" stand
REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"ever thought about bein a model" stand
REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Xavier

i let one chick do my fingernails with that polish package she was from Israel, she let me touch all over her boobs during the process
pimp.gif

Word same thing happened to me...chick was 9.8/10 from Israel working at that nail stand, low cut top, skirt, accent, boots....i let her do mine too her boobs all over me, she was kissing my face while doing my nails, +$+@* smelled like flowers 
pimp.gif

Gave me her # too, shes now a FWB. I need to find me a chick from Israel if thats how ya'll get down
pimp.gif

Thats the only stand in the mall i like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
yea bruh i got the digits too, and i didnt even buy nothing. she was like well if u dont wanna buy nothing, you can call me whenever u decide

she wanted some dark meat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Xavier

i let one chick do my fingernails with that polish package she was from Israel, she let me touch all over her boobs during the process
pimp.gif

Word same thing happened to me...chick was 9.8/10 from Israel working at that nail stand, low cut top, skirt, accent, boots....i let her do mine too her boobs all over me, she was kissing my face while doing my nails, +$+@* smelled like flowers 
pimp.gif

Gave me her # too, shes now a FWB. I need to find me a chick from Israel if thats how ya'll get down
pimp.gif

Thats the only stand in the mall i like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
yea bruh i got the digits too, and i didnt even buy nothing. she was like well if u dont wanna buy nothing, you can call me whenever u decide

she wanted some dark meat.
laugh.gif

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!

laugh.gif
  damn.  maybe i should stop and check out those nail kiosks then.
there's a kiosk right in front of the macy's entrance at the mall.  girls with big bootys in tights.  people stop in their tracks a few seconds to stare.

laugh.gif
  damn.  maybe i should stop and check out those nail kiosks then.
there's a kiosk right in front of the macy's entrance at the mall.  girls with big bootys in tights.  people stop in their tracks a few seconds to stare.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

its REAL LIFE. especially the Israeli chicks that sell that seacrest seasalt facial/skin stuff.
idk bout kissin but the touchy feely stuff is real.
laugh.gif

its REAL LIFE. especially the Israeli chicks that sell that seacrest seasalt facial/skin stuff.
idk bout kissin but the touchy feely stuff is real.
laugh.gif

Son said GPS coordinates though...
This has been a great day off for me.

Son said GPS coordinates though...
This has been a great day off for me.

I believe it.  Must be their strategy to get us to buy their product.  After they flirt a little, shine up that nail and make it look real pristine, you have two options.  Either buy it so all of your nails look fresh, or rock out with that Dr. Evil.

I believe it.  Must be their strategy to get us to buy their product.  After they flirt a little, shine up that nail and make it look real pristine, you have two options.  Either buy it so all of your nails look fresh, or rock out with that Dr. Evil.

Back
Top Bottom