I hate scary movies... *SPOILER*

The people who are about to be killed are always so stupid. IE: I was watching Halloween 5 and it was the scene where Michael Myers was chasing the little girlin a car. The girl was running (very slowly I might add) in a STRAIGHT path. I'm like:

*+#@% WEAVE BETWEEN TREES. HE'S IN A CAR AND YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST. HE'S GOTTA CRASH SOMETIME (which he did. But then got out of a flaming caralive.)

smh.gif
So unrealistic in so many ways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

The people who are about to be killed are always so stupid. IE: I was watching Halloween 5 and it was the scene where Michael Myers was chasing the little girl in a car. The girl was running (very slowly I might add) in a STRAIGHT path. I'm like:

+@+$+ WEAVE BETWEEN TREES. HE'S IN A CAR AND YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST. HE'S GOTTA CRASH SOMETIME (which he did. But then got out of a flaming car alive.)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hey, thanks.. you just ruined the movie[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can you put a Spoiler Alert in your title?[/color]
smh.gif

jk

If the movie was realistic, there would be no sequels because he would've already been dead.

Ah gotta love a group of kids in the old haunted house scenes.

"Hey everyone split up and check different rooms"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I usually watch things I hate too

I don't. I was flipping through channels and came across that movie during the scene I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom