I hate UPS right now

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

Originally Posted by angeezy

that sucks. never used ups.. usually usps. 
and what do they do to the packages?
smile.gif
see who could throw it the furthest,play soccer with it, hide them when it was
time to go the managers purposely put wrong packasges on your truck to see if you catch them
steal out the boxes if it said fragile they would see who could throw it the hardest

eek.gif
You guys are jerks.
laugh.gif

They never let me down though, even got my package 5 days before expected.
pimp.gif

indeed. its not right but thats what happens when you piss off someone making 7$ an hour SLAVING

yea i use to work for UPS also.... the fragile will also be on the bottom of a bunch of other boxes
boxes are throw every way... nobody care what is in there being sent out
even when you need the package to be signed for you never get the customer signature.... most of us will drop the package off and confirm on our little scanner that it has been signed for

Yo same thing happened to me (In gaithersburg, md) my damn shoe box open and they didn't even make an attempt to deliver it to me they went straight to the leasing office
mad.gif
5f62589606c7f6c05bff3fd7b90315cd27bc80c.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Always thought overnight shipping takes 24 hours

well if you make it before the cut off time it should. ive never had a problem with UPS. USPS has dropped off packages when nobody was home after i requested that they should be left at the office and i'll gladly pick it up. had a pair of concord XIs and bocas stole thanks to those idiots.

I ordered a modem online and it was shipped by USPS and I have no idea where it went. I dont know if it was delivered or if it was jacked in front of my house. I rarely get stuff shipped by USPS, but I never had an issue til now.

UPS has been reliable for me. I dont recall having any issues with them at all (knock on wood). They seem to ship fast, atleast when I order off of Newegg. I could pay free shipping/UPS Ground on Monday and have the package at my door Tuesday afternoon.

Newegg and UPS
pimp.gif

Fedex: I dont know much about it. The times Fedex was used to ship stuff is when I rent books online (chegg). Id come home and unexpectedly see a package from Fedex. I guess this is more of Cheggs fault for not updating me with info.

Im still heated at USPS. I live on a busy, main street where there is people walking by so who knows...

UPS has never steered me wrong. Its USPS that never updates they're tracking and projects wrong dates.

UPS is straight basura, hate using them and the only time i use them is because its the default shipping choice of the place i would order from. I would much rather use fedex if given the option.

It really depends on your area, some area's are better than others, UPS likes to take their sweet time and never ship earlier than the estimate and like to use weather to delay the estimated shipping date.

Also FED EX ground is even worse than UPS Ground because fedex ground is all done by contractors that don't directly work for FedEX. If you use FEDEX get Fed ex standard shipping, not only is it more reliable but if they get your package sooner you can expect an earlier delivery.

Also USPS should not be compared to UPS or Fed Ex, they work very different, their tracking system is not for updates but more for confirmation, and USPS staff do not work as efficient as UPS or Fedex, and not all take their job as serious. So if you must ship or choose shipping company go for Fed Ex standard, but if you want to save $ than choose UPS Ground over Fedex ground any day.

I believe if you call UPS you can have your address require a signature, also if you ship something out you can manually make that an option too.

USPS is wayy better.,... u get your items ini the morning and u get it so fast..... if your item gets shipped friday you will get it on monday.... thats what i love.

Back
Top Bottom