I hate when people say they're from "L.A.", rep your borough! vol. Socal

Born in LA.
Raised in Gardena/Torrance.
Went to college in LA in the Westchester neighborhood.

Spent a lot of my time in Venice, Santa Monica, Culver City, Echo Park, Fairfax District, and (West) Hollywood due to jobs/internships and most of my college friends living in these areas.

Born in LA.
Raised in Gardena/Torrance.
Went to college in LA in the Westchester neighborhood.

Spent a lot of my time in Venice, Santa Monica, Culver City, Echo Park, Fairfax District, and (West) Hollywood due to jobs/internships and most of my college friends living in these areas.

I need to spend more time out that way. Just so serene and quiet for the most part out that way.

I consider myself raised in LA - spent my some important years growing up from 18-23 years old. 3rd Street n Vermont Represent! Now I'm Glendaaaale

I see.

I'm off McKinley and the 91.

not feeling Eastvale?

Eastvale's cool. It's quiet. I just find myself driving out to dtla most of the time to do stuff. Rarely do people come out here unless they're picking me up to go to Vegas or we're gonna go snowboarding. I might be moving out to the Pasadena area in the near future for job purposes.

Eastvale's cool. It's quiet. I just find myself driving out to dtla most of the time to do stuff. Rarely do people come out here unless they're picking me up to go to Vegas or we're gonna go snowboarding. I might be moving out to the Pasadena area in the near future for job purposes.
Eastvale is awesome. The town is full of skateparks.

Back
Top Bottom