I have a new found appreciation for MUSCLE CARS!!!

After watching Barrett Jackson all day long for 3 days straight, I now have a new found love for American muscle cars. They had some sick shelbys up forauction they all had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody else been watching this car auction on speed? the last day is tomorrow

I was watching sometimes, i seen that riced out civic they sold for 7500. thing was trash.

well it is not 1 of 1, the glass back roof is now an option for the 09 mustang. It is just for bragging rights to have the first GT500KR.

And if you want the sig, ya just gotta ask.

They don't really do it for me.... I mean I do have appreciation for some classic American muscle cars.. the Charger, GTO, and Camaro come to mind.

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

I want a 1985-88 Buick Regal or Grand National SO BAD!

Theres not an 88 Grand National, and the Regal from that year is a different body style.
But yeah, GNs are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by na penny 89

illest muscle car is the 70 1/2 camaro z-28,RS with the LT1 corvette engine with the split bumper.

It is an LT-1 specifically designed for the Z28 Camaro and is 10hp lower than the '70 Vette. GM will never rate a car with more HP than the Corvette,since its their flagship. There was a lot of debate over this when the 86-87 GN came out and was blatantly faster than Vettes of the same generation.

my bastard of a boss is bidding on some of these cars..I'll know if he wins anything on Tuesday..probally will

Angel

Back
Top Bottom