I have a Question for you guys..... Perscription pill related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a buddy of mine recently put me onto these pills "Somas" that he has a perscription for and he normally takes after workouts. A few weeks ago I had a bad pain on one of my biceps after a workout that would not go away. He told me to take a Soma which I did.... Not gonna lie, them things had me feelin' and Leanin' pretty good. It started with taking 1 pill at a time and now im taking 2 at a time just for the heck of it. No pain no reason or nothing I just take them, I feel like they relax me after a long stressfull day at work. Its been about 3 to 4 weeks now were I take these maybe 3 times a week but im starting to feel like I just want to more just because.... My question is, have any of you taken these before? do they have any long term effects later? If I needed to stop taking them after a long period of time would it be safe? any advice? Thanks in advance guys.

Stop NOW. Prescription pills should never be taken just because especially if you don't got a prescription.You ssee how it went from 1 to 3? Next its everyday , then twice a day and so on.
Stop while you still can.

Stop NOW.  My good friend who I lived with for a few years struggled with an addiction.  He even asked that I keep an eye on him after he was clean.

Seeing that first hand was enough for me.  Trust us on this one man, it is NOT worth it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice guys.... Im still at the stage were I have NO problem and can easily stop taking these pills right away, just wanted to see If anyone here had any current or past experience with these pills... Im aware that perscription pills are NEVER healthy to take without the proper perscription, I was in pain and they helped, its funny how the mind works because after that 1st time taking them, i just felt like I needed them after every workout regardless of me being in pain or not. Glad its not to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom