I have an idea for an app that is guaranteed to be in everyones phone by summer !! #puzzleMe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where are all the creative young minds, with the know how to create such amazing digital entertainment.

Alone it'll take forever nd a day.. together it's more likely to come together, faster.. smoother.

Can we work collectively as a group to get something good going ? ? There's Def strength in numbers !! :nthat: :nthat:

I can go at it alone, but i'd appreciate and love to have the backing of all my Nt bro's.. even if for nothing more than moral support !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Lets do a good thing, make something happen.. join in on the movement. #puzzleMe #koudieluv :smokin :smokin

- Much Luv, Stay Freshhh !! :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Not a bad idea. Should of developed it before you put the info on NT> You coulda been on sharktank.

I'm honestly discouraged by the first post that i decided to remove the entire idea .. i am actually in the process of patenting the idea. but at the same time.. i've come to the realization that not everyone is fair and are in the best interest of the team.

Until everything is finalized.. i'll save myself from sharing ideas.. sorry for back tracking and editing my initial post.

Sorry Nt bro's .. Much Luv, Stay Freshhh !! :nthat: :nthat:

I'm honestly discouraged by the first post that i decided to remove the entire idea .. i am actually in the process of patenting the idea. but at the same time.. i've come to the realization that not everyone is fair and are in the best interest of the team.

Until everything is finalized.. i'll save myself from sharing ideas.. sorry for back tracking and editing my initial post.

Sorry Nt bro's .. Much Luv, Stay Freshhh !! :nthat: :nthat:

Probably the smart thing to do. Intellectual dishonesty can be rampant. Hope your app is successful bro.

Goodluck Koudie 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nthat.gif

Can I ask? 
nerd.gif

smile.gif

Is it a music app? 
Much love! 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smile.gif

Goodluck Koudie :pimp:  :pimp:  :nthat:

Can I ask? :nerd:  :smile:

Is it a music app? 

Much love! :pimp:  :smokin  :smokin  :smile:  

Not at all.. wish i could share brother. It was just a small idea leading to the bigger picture.. lets just say, i'd prob be the next mark zuckerberg / tom from myspace

i only explained the add on feature.. i didn't get into the 2nd part.. thank goodness i didn't reveal the full idea lol Its really next level.. i need a team man. lol

damn, is koudie really from brooklyn?

lol here we go again :lol: .. Of course i am.

- Stay Freshhh !! :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom