I have an interview for Hollister Co. in 1 hours! EDIT: just got back. go to page 2.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

But good job on getting the job dude its better than nothing.

I'm pretty sure you'll find something better later on.

thanks, but i still havent got the job, hes going to call in a week if i do. i would be semi blown if i dont get it. thanks again

Originally Posted by Hugo

thanks, but i still havent got the job, hes going to call in a week if i do. i would be semi blown if i dont get it. thanks again
I wouldn't be too upset if I were you, especially since you were hoping for more than $6.55. You have to be at their beck and call also, Iwouldn't want that. I rather have guaranteed hours than waiting for a call, not being able to plan my day because I may or may not have work.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Hugo

I wouldn't be too upset if I were you, especially since you were hoping for more than $6.55. You have to be at their beck and call also, I wouldn't want that. I rather have guaranteed hours than waiting for a call, not being able to plan my day because I may or may not have work.

thats true. now i need to wait for my interview for K-mart on the 20th. i hope i get that job

laugh.gif
You're mad to have to wear flops or vandals? Really?

Back
Top Bottom