I have never owned a pair of New Balances before, are they worth it?

Well, I just ordered a pair of the New Balance 2000's on footlocker.com in black/grey and these will be my first pair of NB'S ever. Are they really that comfortable and worth the money? Kind of want a mini review.. What is your guys opinion on them?

I have a pair I wear for trails/hikes. I like. Got em' for cheap too. They run small though, 1/2 size for me anyway.

New Balance Quality > J.B. today..

Just sayin..
nerd.gif

Also, 

A ton of Collab New Balances are really nice too. 

Peep the J.Crew New Balances. 

( Paging ksteezy )

nerd.gif

I had a pair of 992's and they were probably one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned.

You're going to like them, New Balance quality in general is always on point. Solid hard-wearing shoes, very comfy.

I used to wear the old New Balance 801 outdoor runners at work in a supermarket for 8 hour shifts; no foot fatigue...

Those & their classic standby model NB 576 has a cult following still, IIRC...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yea, if you get the right model for your foot their worth it. I'm an Asics guy though.
This.

I have some 587's that I wear for looks but they are terrible for my feet. They are designed for heavier set people who need stability and cushion. My feet are most comfortable in a minimalist, light shoe.

I love the way they look, they are classic, but it's not a good idea to wear running shoes designed for feet different from yours.

well done bro
pimp.gif
 i have the same ones,they are comfortable as hell.

i plan on buying another pair real soon.
img-thing

I sport New Balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path. Phife Dawg approves.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

well done bro
pimp.gif
 i have the same ones,they are comfortable as hell.

i plan on buying another pair real soon.
img-thing
Can you give me a somewhat mini review? I really want to know if they are worth it.

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

ronnie fieg does asics
He did 2 pairs of NB's, which are
pimp.gif
IMO

Grand-Openers-Sock-Liners-8470-800x533.jpg

His asics are nice though

Those are dope
You guys can make these exact same colorways on the New Balance ID site, if I'm not mistaken.  The only difference is that these have the "Kith" logo on the insole.  
laugh.gif

I love NB, they make the most comfortable running shoes IMO. might pull the trigger on some nice kicks x nb 1500 and nb 2040's. kinda pricey but they are 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom