I have never owned a pair of New Balances before, are they worth it?

You're going to like them, New Balance quality in general is always on point. Solid hard-wearing shoes, very comfy.

I used to wear the old New Balance 801 outdoor runners at work in a supermarket for 8 hour shifts; no foot fatigue...

Those & their classic standby model NB 576 has a cult following still, IIRC...

Originally Posted by ALDY

Also, 

A ton of Collab New Balances are really nice too. 

nerd.gif

Those Ronnie Fieg's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yea, if you get the right model for your foot their worth it. I'm an Asics guy though.
This.

I have some 587's that I wear for looks but they are terrible for my feet. They are designed for heavier set people who need stability and cushion. My feet are most comfortable in a minimalist, light shoe.

I love the way they look, they are classic, but it's not a good idea to wear running shoes designed for feet different from yours.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yea, if you get the right model for your foot their worth it. I'm an Asics guy though.
This.

I have some 587's that I wear for looks but they are terrible for my feet. They are designed for heavier set people who need stability and cushion. My feet are most comfortable in a minimalist, light shoe.

I love the way they look, they are classic, but it's not a good idea to wear running shoes designed for feet different from yours.

well done bro
pimp.gif
 i have the same ones,they are comfortable as hell.

i plan on buying another pair real soon.
img-thing

well done bro
pimp.gif
 i have the same ones,they are comfortable as hell.

i plan on buying another pair real soon.
img-thing

Back
Top Bottom