I have to be honest... VOL. LEANNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some when my suite mate was dealing with bronco. It was aight pretty additctive. Fast money I know a guy who sells it. #ifyounotscoringyouboring

Robotussin, or robo is NOT lean its dxm. A cheap ****** high middle schoolers use.

Last edited:
Tastes really good lol. I remember putting a certain amount into a fanta bottle, the pineapple flavor I think, and Sprite of course. I have trouble sleeping at a normal time and when I would use this, I would sleep right when I wanted to. I honestly never really felt it strong though, but I might've just not drank enough, but it I'm also a very focused person to begin with, so it takes a bit to slow me down :nerd:

I've had actavis like 3 times. Loved it. Haven't had in since like last winter tho. I always wanted to try it again

Last edited:
You know it's harder cause activis shut its OP. I know some good bodegas in Houston or Atlanta sell them behind the glass

You know it's harder cause activis shut its OP. I know some good bodegas in Houston or Atlanta sell them behind the glass

No such thing as a bodega in houston. Second, i cant think of any store that flips drank. And the hood stores im thinkin about sell all kinda ****. Unless your talkin about the drank drank- in the can

HAHAHA.....

i remember first seeing this in the stores thinking what the hell...

View media item 1722640

used to get 8's of the activis every week...it was a very expensive habit...taste delicious though...

The hell happened to Lil Zane :lol:. 112 Anywhere with him was flames.

And lean ain't nothing to play with.....

Activis discontinued promethazine a year ago right? Hence the drought. Hi-tech still around making syrup? Always heard hi-tech was low grade or something. Everybody wants that purple actavis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom