I have to be honest... VOL. LEANNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

I had a bottle years back....I got some good *** sleep off that ****...don't really get the hype but w/e

****** just want to get hooked on something and lean is nowhere close to being as addictive as heroine. Just ask the addicts on this site because I've seen some post on here about their struggles.

I meet young heroine addicts a lot and they be going through it :smh: ...dont know why these young folks even think about messing with heroine ....crackheads have a better chance to get right before a heroine addict

They're literally lost souls

No shots just saying

yeah dont do this especially if you havent messed with pills before.

especially now, everybody is into it so alot of people are selling mixtures of garbage, just like molly is mostly bath salts nowadays.

the first time i did syrup was pretty bad, my lungs felt very heavy and i actually felt like i was leaning.

never felt the same effect after that.

i experimented alot, and i found the things that best suited my needs at the moment, but damn opiates really got the best of me.

this ish can kill you, especially if you been drinking alcohol or smoking weed with it, you will fall asleep and never wake up.

its so weird how all these old fads are blowing up, mad people snitching on themselves just wanting to brag on social media with their stolen scripts and whatnot.

most of these kids are just seeing promethazine in their grandmas medicine cabinet but if doesnt have codeine in it then its not even worth it.

I had a bottle years back....I got some good *** sleep off that ****...don't really get the hype but w/e

****** just want to get hooked on something and lean is nowhere close to being as addictive as heroine. Just ask the addicts on this site because I've seen some post on here about their struggles.

I meet young heroine addicts a lot and they be going through it
mean.gif
...dont know why these young folks even think about messing with heroine ....crackheads have a better chance to get right before a heroine addict

They're literally lost souls

No shots just saying
i really doubt anyone wants to become an addict, i cant speak for everyone but that wasnt my case.

i experimented with pretty much everything, did everything at least once, except acid and lsd, but everything else it was a go.

started with little vocodins here and there with a blunt, then a little percosset here and there, then dilaudids, then oxys.

during the dilaudid time i probably hadnt done anything for a year or 2, im not trying to tell you my life story but most people or smart druggies for that matter if theres such a thing dont go straight into the needle on their first try.

i for once never messed with needles, i smoked it, most people dont even know you can smoke it.

you dont OD, i never did...and i did it alot, spent like 1500 a week or something stupid like that, even after i did it the first time i didnt do it again until a month later, then i bought my own sack then had weeks between the next, but eventually those time gaps became shorter and before i knew it i was doing it everyday.

ish got bad, but to say someone just wants to get hooked to something is pretty ignorant but hey im just giving you a view from someone who actually went through it.

Pills are wack. They change the person into someone they're usually not. Turns shady people shadier. And turns honest people into shady people.

There is no difference in your character on drank, ur just super mellow, and relaxed. And get great sleep. U don't forget, steal or fight, like I've seen xans do to people

My boy came across a tussionex substitute. What's that tuss about? He asked me and I had no clue.

Some of you cats have a good idea of how sip (drank) works... some of us are very uneducated. drank isn't new by any stretch... of course most of us know that. I live in OK and whatever dem boyz doing in texas price wise, we get the same love they do there, since its like a 3-4 hr trip. However drank in the south is way cheaper than upstate. The prices have changed drastically due to the discontinuation of ACTIViS (thick, sweet, potent)... they swapped it for that diabetic drank (thin, runny, sweet,,not as potent) easy to be KARO-LLED. Its was sold bak in 97-2008 for $40-50 a deuce or even $25 an ACE and $500-700 a cruiser... (pint, PT)... now its every bit of $90-100 a deuce. And I'm in the Ok where there is a drank drought every 6-8 months. Now people don't care so much about the pure anymore, they want green and yellow... yellow is really strong, and green is really good and takes a lot to do the job depending on what brand you get.

SIDE NOTE: Anyone paying $2500 a PT is crazy... go south its cheaper.... Thats R A P E...

NO EXPERT, JUS SIP FROM TIME TO TIME AND ITS AS COMMON AS DRIVING HERE AMONGST THE PEOPLE....

MY 2 CENT.... CARRY ON FELLAS!!!

Dudes think it's harmless. I know dudes who say I'll never do Coke or heroin those drugs are too much but sip lean.

Liquid Dope.. And once u understand that, you realize your the jerk off that was Payin a few c notes to do the same thing as montega does and it's only 10 bills. Oh yea mix some bars in the drank and u got a OD cocktail.

On the other hand I used to love that snot with a few sticks...but when that was my lifestyle my life was in the gutter.. Jails institutions, or OD's was all it lead too. Glad I'm clean now. Do you fellas just don't let that take over, there more to life then Partyin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom