I have two AP exams that I have yet to study for tomorrow.

^^^ You might not have to. My school had it messed up. My science was supposed to go like this from freshman to senior year:

Honors Physical Science > Honors Biology > Honors Chemistry > Honors Physics

instead its:

Honors Biology > Honors Chemistry > AP Biology > Honors Physics

So, you might not have to take it. I guess it depends on your school.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

well if your a senior in hs you should already be accepted to whatever college your going to. so unless you think these 2 tests could DRAMATICALLY drop your gpa, then i say #%!# studying at this point, just try to get a good nights sleep

AP tests don't affect your GPA. If you score high enough you can use them to get hours for college.

I didn't study at all for my AP U.S. History test a couple of years ago. There were three essay topics, and I only wrote one sentence for each topicbecause I was tired and didn't feel like writing anymore. I ended up getting a 2, the multiple choice questions were surprisingly easy. I wish I would havewritten those essays though, I wouldn't have had to take another U.S. History class in college...

it doesn't really matter, i wouldn't bother at this point.

if you bomb them you can just not show your scores to your college.

which ones are you taking, btw? some are easier than others. if it's say, AP Psych or Gov't then you can use mainly common sense to get a 3, but ifit's something like AP US History i wouldn't even bother showing up. and if it's AP Chem commit that

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

^ I'm 17, junior in high school. I took Honors Biology in my freshman year too, and it was more challenging than this AP class.

Is AP Bio easier than Honors Bio for you because you have an easier teacher? I'm talking Honors Bio right now, and it's hard as hell, mainly becauseI have a teacher who gives out insanely difficult tests that includes essays, and the tests make up 60% of our grade.

So, why do you think AP Bio is easier? It seems like there is a whole lot of memorization and specific details you need to know.

I remember my Calculus AP exam, my class was hella cool. No one really cared about it which may not be a good thing but if you knew our teacher you would knowwhy. Some of my buddies were sleeping during the test and me and this chick kept throwing stuffed animals at each other. Life was good back then.
laugh.gif

lol well if I could study at 3 AM for the test and still get a 4, then you sure as hell can right now. Mind you AP U.S. was ridiculously easy though in termsof AP tests...are you a senior? Studying for gov't? If it's AP chem though...*que slit throat smiley* I busted my balls and I got a 1...it wasfutile...

so you paid a lot of money to take these tests and yet you don't want to study for them?

Originally Posted by CL2423

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

^ I'm 17, junior in high school. I took Honors Biology in my freshman year too, and it was more challenging than this AP class.

Is AP Bio easier than Honors Bio for you because you have an easier teacher? I'm talking Honors Bio right now, and it's hard as hell, mainly because I have a teacher who gives out insanely difficult tests that includes essays, and the tests make up 60% of our grade.

So, why do you think AP Bio is easier? It seems like there is a whole lot of memorization and specific details you need to know.

It's easier because the teacher is a joke. My Honors Bio was hard as *%!%.
I remember my Calculus AP exam, my class was hella cool. No one really cared about it which may not be a good thing but if you knew our teacher you would know why. Some of my buddies were sleeping during the test and me and this chick kept throwing stuffed animals at each other. Life was good back then.
laugh.gif

That's how my AP Bio exam is going to be. Basically everyone knows that they're gonna fail, so no one is really stressing about it.
laugh.gif

In the same boat, except I got a Liberation Theology final. Not feeling the material though so I don't know if I'm gonna get my study on. Good luckthough sir, I didn't study for AP Gov and did fine.

No. Don't study, go to sleep and get rest.

My body is more important than grades.

Back
Top Bottom