I heard NTers liked swag, so I got some swag you can swag to add to your swag!

I just wanted to pass along these pieces to my NT fam. *%@#@ are so damn dope. (I don't work for them, SPJ is a one-man powerhouse. I'm just a believer.)

Check the site for more

Russell Simmons Custom Buddha

tumblr_loi19lvn1h1qbeldzo1_500.jpg

il_fullxfull.244272982.jpg

Fire Nefertiti joint

spj-news.jpg

SkiBeatz has copped a few pieces

"My name is Nasir Nolan. I am the owner, designer, and creator of Straight Path Jewlz. I started Straight Path Jewlz a little over 2 years ago. Originally, I was looking for something to wear that represented the changes that were occurring in my life and the lifestyle I was living. Through a lot of hard work, trial and error, and learning from others, I now have a line of beautifully handcrafted, one of a kind, blown glass beaded pendants. Straight Path Jewlz are unlike anything else out there – in appearance and in the positivity of the messages they carry. The “JEWLZ

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Joints are sick, but they can shove it for $110
Pretty much, I'll hit Wal-Mart and cop the kit for  $8.97 and start hooking up a necklace if I really wanted one

This is pretty dope, But not for those prices
30t6p3b.gif

Like JayHood said, I'd rather buy the stuff and make them myself.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Joints are sick, but they can shove it for $110
haha word most of em are going for 75 but im sure if he ups his production the prices would drop
the bracelets are the much better buy

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

I was gonna cop one till I saw the prices
This, i read the anecdote then scrolled down and saw $110 and i was like C'mon. 
Anyone think they can find something like this for cheaper. big krit wear some beads around his neck, but i never checked on them. 

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*cops and paints 'TI$A' over the face of your God*

laugh.gif

how dare u disgrace the face of the based god 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 jk they need one of the based god

$110 ? hmm im not too familiar with these, but i got a buddy of mine that knows all about these, maybe he can tell me how much theyre really worth....

Back
Top Bottom