I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Next time any of y'all are at in n out make sure to get grilled whole onions. That was a game changer for me

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/29990"3 dude here and I get the single burger plain with no lettuce tomatoes pickles or onions. Just cheese and make it animal style also the fries animal style and lemon up drink. Will try the pink lemon up this time.

When I go out to Cali I usually go for a day or two and work then spend about a week to chill with my homie.

Will take some pics of some local delicacies that I get frequently when I'm out there.

I got one literally a block away from the crib. Problem is that it's always 10 cars deep at the drive thru. I'd be about 50 pounds overweight if it didn't have that wait.

Nowadays I only get a cheeseburger from in n out. Dont eat as much as i used to

why? what's the difference? SRS.

You know how you normally have a choice between the regular raw and grilled onions that's all chopped up. This is basically the whole slice of raw onion cooked like a patty then thrown on top of the burger. so you basically get the best of both world. **** was amazing for me but I love onions haha

why? what's the difference? SRS.
You know how you normally have a choice between the regular raw and grilled onions that's all chopped up. This is basically the whole slice of raw onion cooked like a patty then thrown on top of the burger. so you basically get the best of both world. **** was amazing for me but I love onions haha
i know what you meant, i just meant taste wise 
laugh.gif

I'm not too big on grilled onions in general. When i go, i get the whole raw onions or no onions at all.

I'll give it a shot next time i go. Hell, might even go tonight lol

I'm usually no onions but I'm trying this next time i go  repped.

i know what you meant, i just meant taste wise :lol:

I'm not too big on grilled onions in general. When i go, i get the whole raw onions or no onions at all.

I'll give it a shot next time i go. Hell, might even go tonight lol

Haha my bad. Taste wise it's subtle with the onion taste but it ain't burnt like their normal grilled onions.

I'm usually no onions but I'm trying this next time i go  repped.

Definitely something different but bomb. You have my blessing haha

Sad Canadian bro checking in... Never had In and Out even though I Am in the US several times a year.

Will check it out in a few weeks.

well gonna be in vegas next week, i'll be having both in n out and shake shack :smokin

Double Double animal style, fries (ordered well done), w/ 2 sides of spread for dip. Cant beat that for $6

oof I'm fat. Usually get 2 3x3 protein style and fries well done ( thats a must ) shake shack is decent, over priced.  Whataburger is legit.  Everything else is whatever.

So basically people are saying their fries aren't good since you order them to be cooked more or covered in stuff.

One of my good friends just came to visit from Oregon. First place we had dinner at was in n out. Havent had in n out in almost half a year since lines are always long. So delicious. Animal style burger with well done fries is amazing.

So basically people are saying their fries aren't good since you order them to be cooked more or covered in stuff.

Whose mans is this right now? The disrespeck.

Animal fries are just that good. And yeah if you like crispy crispy fries, order it well done.

Back
Top Bottom