I hope Lupe brings back some of his old style for lasers, old Lupe goes in historically

Hustlers & Customers

...viewed the business of hard white, set too close so now i read with farsight, get money hand over like alright, ++%@ and **** all alike, red dots likerecord all white force nikes, rhymes could short mics, while *%%%*@ rob peters to pay pauls, and extort mikes...

Accept the Troubles

...am i what you expected? the good die young, and i been resurrected, the hood's mine son, im quite impressive best believe its yayo if W. Jaco's inthe written credits, yall mouthpiece *%%%*@ swearin yall tuff, you that sweet that nasty that gushy stuff....
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and perhaps his most impressive...

"ooh"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...nothin sweet about this, but the hotel room, presidential like the wrist, i know im sorry, i never mean tto end #@%#, never rental, get mine freeway liekVanwick, peace to francis and all my mans's take trips to France is where all my mans's is, with 5ths in hands's rewind and chant this....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Old or new Lupe...he hasn't lost a step.
'Streets on Fire', 'Dumb It Down', 'The Coolest' are all some of the best Hip Hop I've heard in the past few years. Not to mention,lyrically, no one is near has talent at the moment.

ain't no "old Lupe" vs "new Lupe"... dude consistently comes with heat on everything he does.

IF u mean drug rap..then no he wont..he adamantly said he wont..and why would u want that..it was all false he never touched coke or sprayed choppas..he iskeepin it real..appreciate that

Originally Posted by haiti5

IF u mean drug rap..then no he wont..he adamantly said he wont..and why would u want that..it was all false he never touched coke or sprayed choppas..he is keepin it real..appreciate that

IF u mean drug rap..then no he wont..he adamantly said he wont..and why would u want that..it was all false he never touched coke or sprayed choppas..he is keepin it real..appreciate that

word...
My only complaint wit Lupe is all those damn overdramatic singing choruses...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

word...
My only complaint wit Lupe is all those damn overdramatic singing choruses...
Naw man, I dig it

"Annnnnnnd he never lies, he never lies, he never lies, uh!"

pimp.gif

Not trying to thread jack, but since there's already a Lupe topic, can anyone give me a list of must have Lupe tapes? I just listened to the joints you putup and I gotta get on that.

Back
Top Bottom