I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Came across a FEW females that have said dudes give them GAS money after "meeting" them places. Going out to eat/movies, etc, dudes apparently havebeen giving these girls gas money.

And the females have conditioned themselves to believe that it is "common courtesy" that these dudes are giving them gas money.

Sad man.......

Anyone else hear of this? I am sure some of yall probably do it.

Yea I am broke that's why I don't do it
eyes.gif

If I'm giving her gas money (which I wouldn't), I expect to meat her shortly after meeting up with her.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You're so insecure, always worrying about what the next man is doing. Worry about yourself fam.
smh.gif

looks like someone gave a girl $20 last night
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I would laugh at a girl's face if she asked me for gas money on the first any date.

Fixed....

Only women I'd ever slide money to is my mom and my girlfriend.

^lolz

this is completely new to me tho, money for gas? what the #$%^&*(. Im phase said girl out my life completely

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

If a girl wanna come to my crib and let me smash, I'll pay the cab with no problemo..
laugh.gif
But why would you or even offer to?

Yeahhhhhh...can't say I'm feeling that.

I mean, if we're supposed to meet up and chill on some level, why must I (guy) give you (female)gas money when we're both going to enjoy the benefits of hangin' out.

If the lady is your significant other AND she presently has no money for gas, then I see no problemwith offering to pay for her gas. Anything outside of this is ridiculous.

This right here, is the beginning of a whole 'nother level of gassed-up women...(did you see what Idid there...
wink.gif
happy.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom