I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Oh your woman drives in the kitchen? handle that.
roll.gif

Actually this chick came over to let me smash one time and I let her use my sister's school bus fare to get back home.

Does that count?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

payin for a cab to come check me yeah (i've heard of that), but the gas thing?................nope (never heard of it); if she gotta car she must havemoney to take me out too what she need gas money for? she better debit or credit that.

picking up the cab fare...nothing wrong with that.

paying for her gas $???....that sounds a bit off.

I don't even see why one would take care of the cab fare, as if YOU are the only one getting pleasure from the bang bang bang session. I don't get thatone. But I see it is a widely used practice. Don't agree with it.

lol hell nawwwwwwwwwwww...

But I mean if I said "My car is messed up, can you give me a ride to some place?" Then I'd give gas money

But the situation you stated is hilarious..

Normally it ain't trickin' if you got it but this is just TOO far
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't even see why one would take care of the cab fare, as if YOU are the only one getting pleasure from the bang bang bang session. I don't get that one. But I see it is a widely used practice. Don't agree with it.
smh.gif
i feel bad for the low self esteem indentured servant drone youmarry.

I use to give my ex gas money all the time when she came to see me from Riverside I stay near Long Beach (Lakewood) that's a pretty long mission. I swearmost of yall seem to just think of women as sex objects. What 5-10 dollars to help the girl get home?

Originally Posted by travman24

I use to give my ex gas money all the time when she came to see me from Riverside I stay near Long Beach (Lakewood) that's a pretty long mission. I swear most of yall seem to just think of women as sex objects. What 5-10 dollars to help the girl get home?

1. Did she work?

2. Why are you givng her $ again?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't even see why one would take care of the cab fare, as if YOU are the only one getting pleasure from the bang bang bang session. I don't get that one. But I see it is a widely used practice. Don't agree with it.

Word?

crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-hair-in-hoboken.jpg

smh.gif

I use to give my ex gas money all the time when she came to see me from Riverside I stay near Long Beach (Lakewood) that's a pretty long mission. I swear most of yall seem to just think of women as sex objects. What 5-10 dollars to help the girl get home?

this.

edit: 300th post
pimp.gif

I don't, I actually thought about shootin this chick some cash for making a cross city trip. But she didn't complain, she even brought a +@%@* some BudLight Lime.

...At certain points in the relationship its cool, but don't let this @%*$ become the expectation off top.

Giving money to any female that's not your woman is simping. If she has a car, she can pay for gas. It's not like the only thing she doing in life withtha car is going to meet you.

I wouldn't pay attention to this dude anyways, his concern with what other dudes are doing/money are on par with a broad. Different angle, same amount ofconcern. Oh there's dudes out there doing nice things for women that require money? f that!!!

Wow, someone from Lakewood
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If I'm giving some broad gas money, its only going to be enough to get back home.

<5 dollars at that. Hell that's 2 gallons of gas. Minimum 40 miles. If you can't make it home on that, there's something wrong with your car

One time this chick asked for gas money to come see me. She wanted $15 and she didnt even stay that far away from me, plus it seem like she wasnt trying to letme smash. So i canceled that.

I gave a chick gas money back in 04... She had triple
D's, so she got a pass... I was an hr and change away and we both wanted to smash.

Back
Top Bottom