I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Originally Posted by boxer

i realize that much. in the end she still said something about getting bent out of shape over $5. irony? considering the girls that are being mentioned are getting bent out of shape if they don't get the same $5.

and instead of agreeing in spite of saying she wouldn't do it and would rather stay home, she insists on calling guys refusing to pay "bums." and saying these bums try to get treated like kings. come on now. if you're messing with a bum that doesn't have any money, you really think you are a queen?
I think you totally missed the point she was making.

mutual interest but one party is puttin in more money to achieve those interest.

if you're messing with a bum that doesn't have any money, you really think you are a queen?

That's true but it also seems to be a running double standard here on NT. So many guys come out of their faces about a certain type of girls but it seemsbirds of a feather are flocking together. I don't see how one could complain about hoodrat bum women unless they mess with them on a constant basis.
laugh.gif

I haven't read everything in the thread so...I'm not sure of Av1r3x's quote in context but in a lot ofthese threads it's like so many of these dudes act like it's the worst thing ever to spend any money on a girl that's not their woman forany reason. It kinda makes you wonder what kind of girls (if any) some of these dudes are running around with if saidchicks find their behavior acceptable. I thought Av1r3x was just relaying a story about some bum guy she knew...not complaining about the fact he wouldn'tpay for gas.

But like I said, I don't know that girl so I dunno.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I haven't read everything in the thread so...I'm not sure of Av1r3x's quote in context but in a lot of these threads it's like so many of these dudes act like it's the worst thing ever to spend any money on a girl that's not their woman for any reason. It kinda makes you wonder what kind of girls (if any) some of these dudes are running around with if said chicks find their behavior acceptable. I thought Av1r3x was just relaying a story about some bum guy she knew...not complaining about the fact he wouldn't pay for gas.
i am all for spending money on a good time with a female i am dating and or interested in that isn't my "official" girl. like isaid dinner, movie, a night out? that's all good, but gas to come see me?
laugh.gif

i think you are right though when discussing the caliber of women or men that nters are interacting with if this is a normal thing. i'm actually reallyhoping that this is a high school issue. because if anybody involved in these shenanigans is over 18, that is just sad.

and expecting gas money is one thing. straight up asking for it?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

if you're messing with a bum that doesn't have any money, you really think you are a queen?

That's true but it also seems to be a running double standard here on NT. So many guys come out of their faces about a certain type of girls but it seems birds of a feather are flocking together. I don't see how one could complain about hoodrat bum women unless they mess with them on a constant basis.
laugh.gif

I haven't read everything in the thread so...I'm not sure of Av1r3x's quote in context but in a lot of these threads it's like so many of these dudes act like it's the worst thing ever to spend any money on a girl that's not their woman for any reason. It kinda makes you wonder what kind of girls (if any) some of these dudes are running around with if said chicks find their behavior acceptable. I thought Av1r3x was just relaying a story about some bum guy she knew...not complaining about the fact he wouldn't pay for gas.

But like I said, I don't know that girl so I dunno.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I knew I'd ruffle some feathers amongst these manly men..But Dylishis you're right. Also it's been the other way around forme. In HS niether me nor my then BF had a car, but I gave him bus fare every once in awhile when he came to see me..Wasn't a big deal considering he livedon the other side of town and had to squeeze in time just to come through..What's a couple bucks to see your sweetheart? Then again all this is based offrelationships, not JOs as you all refer to it..

The funny thing is that you dudes don't even realize the complete lack of respect these broads are showing you. I know for a fact you dudes talkingabout whats 5 bucks for a good time or for some vag is some begging @+* dudes. Cause I know I've told those girls I don't want to meet up with thatjust won't leave me alone to pay my gas if they want to see me that bad. And smh at dudes talking about "you'd be spending the same amount to gopick her up" the difference is unless you a low class brother you aint gonna be asking anyone you see as your equal for some gas money. Think aboutit.

Originally Posted by Wade187

The funny thing is that you dudes don't even realize the complete lack of respect these broads are showing you. I know for a fact you dudes talking about whats 5 bucks for a good time or for some vag is some begging @+* dudes. Cause I know I've told those girls I don't want to meet up with that just won't leave me alone to pay my gas if they want to see me that bad. And smh at dudes talking about "you'd be spending the same amount to go pick her up" the difference is unless you a low class brother you aint gonna be asking anyone you see as your equal for some gas money. Think about it.
pimp.gif
They don't get it man

First the gas money, then you'll find yourself paying their phone bill. Dudes thinks they a gentlemen. Stop trying so damn hard to impress them

Some will just say, "Ain't nothing wrong with paying her bill every once in a while. Hell she uses most of her minutes on me anyway"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Some will just say, "Ain't nothing wrong with paying her bill every once in a while. Hell she uses most of her minutes on me anyway"
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOU KNOW 98 TIMES OUT OF 100

SHE GON TELL HER FRIENDS THAT YOU ANOTHER "SPONSOR"

A LAME TRICK
laugh.gif

Girls always like someone that is unique, so be the first one to tell em that's not how you operate. If you're going to get laid then I would justchalk up the $5 and not get too far into an argument.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tell me they wouldn't say that mess
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you right, the mark of a true simp

Originally Posted by raptors29

I remember a girl asked me to give her gas money a few years ago. I was like %%%? I damn near cussed her $%* out.
What was her response to that?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom