I hope this thread about Nate McLouth doesn't ruin his life like a similar one did Chris Capuano's.

I won't go as far as call him the most underrated outfielder in baseball as I said Chris Capuano was the most underrated pitcher*, but he's the realdeal, and playing for the Pirates, no less.

* - For those of you that don't know, I made a thread at the beginning of last season about Chris Capuano being the most underrated pitcher in baseball,and after that he proceeded to go 0-12 with a 5 something ERA to close the year (sorry, Ty). He also had to undergo Tommy John surgery.

Anyway, back to McLouth:

.375 (19-game hit streak)/1.082
3 HR
16 RBI
16 R
2 SB

Not bad for a leadoff hitter. He's also a solid fielder who can play any outfield spot.

Hey Pirates fan(s?), something to look forward to. Yay!
grin.gif

capt.1f4787c91fcc4a19af13d2862a569dc9.pirates_dodgers_baseball_lad109.jpg

Get familiar.

Man, don't bring that thread up again.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Whoa, whoa whoa... there's still a post limit?!

Ever since the switch I've assumed there wasn't one because I haven't hit it, until now.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Gotta love what this kid is doing. Old fashioned - getting on base, being aggressive on the base paths, and showing some decent power numbers too. If youreally want to know how good this kid is, look at his AB/K ratio, unbelievable.

Also, thanks Pittsburgh for taking Matty Mo off of our hands. Word is he was going to resign with the Birdnals but ended up with the Pirates.

I thought I was the only one to notice McLouth's hot start. Him and Xavier Nady came out swinging to start the season.

Everytime I check the box-score, McLouth has at least 1 hit in the ball game.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Man, don't bring that thread up again.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Whoa, whoa whoa... there's still a post limit?!

Ever since the switch I've assumed there wasn't one because I haven't hit it, until now.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
i hit it the other day because of that 100 inning game i was like
eek.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

How the hell did I not hit it because of that then? I chalked up at least 100 posts in that thread.
roll.gif

Always keeping the black man down.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

eek.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

How the hell did I not hit it because of that then? I chalked up at least 100 posts in that thread.
roll.gif

Always keeping the black man down.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I hit the limit last night and was like
eek.gif
there's a limit?!

what's the post limit now? i've posted a LOT since the yuku switch and it's never happened to me.

I don't know, but it only lasted for three hours apparently. I sure don't feel like I posted any more today than any other day since the switch.

At the Cubs/ Pirates series over the weekend he was the one bright spot for the Pirates. Lots of people around me were talking about how good he was.

Now should I trade him for Alex Gordon?

See I wasn't sure Nate was gunna keep this up and the hype around Alex Gordon says he's the next big thing.

smh.gif
this post. Poor kid is gonna get traded and never be heard of ever again because of you.Word to Kelly Clarkson
grin.gif

McClouth now with 12 homers, 36 rbi, and third in the NL with 107 total bases... kid is beastin still. 5th in the NL in slugging
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom