I jus failed my Accounting test...

passback

Banned
So I jus failed my accounting test...

The worst part bout it is I found out right now while Im on mars...
pimp.gif

Anyone share my pain

im gettin a D this semester in financial accouting
i messed up x_x
i gotta take it next semester

Damn everyone is struggling with Accounting this semester. I took a test Tuesday and everybody is talking about how bad they did on it on WebCt. I am tooscared to look at my grade
frown.gif
. I got a 72 on the first test and a 56 onthe second. I need a good grade on this and the final so I can try to get a C at least. I swear if I get out of this class with a C I will thank my luckystars. My GPA cannot suffer another D or F.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

im gettin a D this semester in financial accouting
i messed up x_x
i gotta take it next semester

SMH @ me for getting a C in the class. Im actually borderline B/C .. I gotta score a perfect score on my next exam to get a B.. not possible
Gonna work hard to get an A in managerial next semester.

I'm taking Managerial at a local Tech school next semester. I have to take 15 hours next semester and my roommate is taking Managerial at the CC now andsaid it was much easier than Accounting at UGA. I swear accounting is no joke it is so confusing. Everyone was camplaing that test questions were ambiguous andI kept second guessing my answers.

i barely got a B in managerial accounting this semester.....but thanks to extra credit it boost my grade up

i got a B in financial accounting, i didnt think it was that tough.
managerial accounting though....yikes

Acct is the worst class for NT this semester lol. Got a D in there now and got a test on friday then the final. Final will replace my first test score whichwas an F, can still finish c or higher *crosses fingers*

I have a B in the class...I had an A, so its not like Im not tryin...

O well...

Accounting was easy for me. I had a teacher that would embarrass the hell out of you if you didn't know your sh*t. So I studied all the time to preventthat from happening.

Dang, i just falied my accounting final on Monday. I need to sign up for another next semester. Accounting is highly unappreciated.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Damn everyone is struggling with Accounting this semester. I took a test Tuesday and everybody is talking about how bad they did on it on WebCt. I am too scared to look at my grade
frown.gif
. I got a 72 on the first test and a 56 on the second. I need a good grade on this and the final so I can try to get a C at least. I swear if I get out of this class with a C I will thank my lucky stars. My GPA cannot suffer another D or F.

Sounds Just like me I gotta 72 on the first accounting test and a 55 on the midterm. 3rd exam I gotta 71% (retake). the one b4 the retake i got a 28% imso glad he let us make it up. now the final
sick.gif

I hate accounting. Plus its an 8am so I hardly ever go. And my exam is Saturday at 8:30 am. I got a D now, long as I pass I'm good. A C would ne nice tho.

Try my midterm grade

Well...when doing my schedule for the fall semester...accounting 102 was only offered at two time slots during the day...8am or 930am on tuesdays/thursdays.Since the only Sport Law class being offered was during the 9:30 time slot, I figured that I might as well take accounting at 8am so it fit in well with therest of my schedule...I wouldn't like taking a night class.

The whole 8am thing was probably the worst decision of my life...i cant get up early...ive only missed one class, but when the guy is talking the whole timeand not really interacting with the students...i lost my interest in the class real fast...

for the midterm I studied for about two hours...except I basically studied everything that wasn't on the test...

...left the exam thinking 'oh ok...well i mean a 60 wont totally kill my grade...'

...got the exam back with a nice 19 on top
laugh.gif

I think i might be able to sneak out a C though with a good final so we'll see
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ myself

Back
Top Bottom