I just got back...

From a Method Man and Red Man concert...and these guys are so LIVE! man they give a good show!
I know y'all like to call ducktales so here's my ticket.

Top 5 best shows I've been too...they know how to pump up a crowd. They even had a tribute to dj roc raida and ODB
OH Yeah they also announced the making of How High 2!!! I'm pumped.

how high 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Redman was dope though...not bad...the newest member of wu tang was there and they did a wu tang song.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

sorry i'm late....

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Dope tho wish i went instead of working all nite

wait, you live in Anchorage?? I thought I was the only NT here.....I'm not alone.

^nah but i just wish i did something fun tonite, im in NYC....what's it like in Anchorage? i want to move

Originally Posted by biff lawson

^nah but i just wish i did something fun tonite, im in NYC....what's it like in Anchorage? i want to move

Well just as New York, you can go to awesome hip shows here. There is so much fun outdoors stuff to do (I mean, c'mon it's Alaska). The night life ispoppin' here summer's are absolutely amazing, it gets around 10 degrees average in the winter, -15 would be pretty extreme, anywhere you go it alwaysseems there's more girl than guys
pimp.gif
Anchorage currently has roughly 290,000 people and steadily growing. The University here always has community eventssuch as latin jazz concerts, rock performers, and comedians. There's always something to do. It's all the benefits of the lower 48, but you still livein Alaska
pimp.gif
and not too mention, if you're a resident for more than a year you do get a permanent fund dividend every October, which is around 1,800, itvaries though last year we had 3,200 dollars

Ain't nobody gonna call Ducktales on a damn Method Man & Redman concert, get outta here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Husalah

Ain't nobody gonna call Ducktales on a damn Method Man & Redman concert, get outta here.
laugh.gif

LOL you never know man, niketalk is unpredictable...yet predictable.

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

was wutang there? if not FYL aint nobody want to see redman goofy $@# method man is dope tho
indifferent.gif

anyway, you shoulda took some pics of them up on stage, or did you?

laugh.gif
@ how high 2 when they specifically said they would expand andthere'd never be a how high 2. Good though, everybody doesn't have to be all serious.

i missed it when it was in my area. they had ghostface and and rza and a few other people with them since it was the same time as rock the bells.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Redman was dope though...not bad...the newest member of wu tang was there and they did a wu tang song.
What new member of Wu Tang?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

How High 2 wont be as good as the first, you already know what to expect,

just like Harold and Kumar 2, it was trash compared to the original, it had its moments though

I was in the 1st row when I saw them here my freshmen year.

Only bad thing was them throwing a bunch of water all over the crowd..other than that it was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom