I just got done watching season 1 of HEROES......

Should I continue? 
I heard that the show tanks big time during season 2 and so on. I'm undecided on which series to watch next Lost,Mad Men, Entourage, or Breaking Bad that's why I need your help NT.  If you guys have any other recommendations of TV series I should watch it would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks

Lost is good - drops a bit by the end but up to the beginning of the 3rd season it's still great.

Heroes isn't worth it after season 1 IMO - the first season was great and then it just got crazy.

My favorites of all time are the West Wing and Band of Brothers. I can watch them both over and over and they're still great.

Eh, you are invested in it enough now, why stop? I didn't mind season 2 at all. Season 3 is where I stopped watching. 
I've been watching Community and Top Gear (British Version). 

???
If you liked the first season,continue if not don't.

Entourage
pimp.gif

Congrats. But the rest of the seasons suck.

dexter 24 prisonbreak should be next.

If you like Heroes season 1, check out Misfits
Heroes takes a serious nose dive in season 2 and never recovers

nah dont watch it you'll be wasting your time.

all of those shows you listed are great but i'd go with Breaking Bad first since its the best series out of those imo.

^oh yeah Misfits is awesome u should watch that instead of Heroes u can stream it on Hulu.

dont ruin heroes by watchg season 2. Like the previous guy said try misfits. Breaking bad is super good, walking dead is good. If u want comedy try workaholics, the league, big bang theory, or community.

Season 1 was amazing.. If you decide to move onto 2, definitely stop after that
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'd say finish it out.. but considering the other choices you have, just watch those.

Breaking Bad and Mad Men, in that order. Misfits is another great choice if you're still interested in a show with a supernatural element.

I say keep watching and if you make it to the end of S2 you'll know why ppl say it tanked after S1.

I'd then suggest you watch the first two seasons of Prison Break if you haven't already.

You can give up on Heroes now, the first season was it's only worthy one.

Mad Men is my favorite show on TV, so that's my pick for you going forward.

Can't go wrong with either Entourage or Breaking Bad

I started watching Californication and its pretty good too

Thanks a bunch guys I think I'm gonna go with Breaking Bad I don't wanna watch the rest of the seasons of Heroes. I'm afraid it will leave a sour taste in my mouth one of my homies said Sylar dominates the series though LOL. Thanks again NT for coming through as usual.

peAce

Season 1 of heroes is its peak. watched most of season 2. couldnt even bring myself to watch after that though.

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

Season 1 of heroes is its peak. watched most of season 2. couldnt even bring myself to watch after that though.
This.....season 2 is watchable but after that 
sick.gif
....I don't know what happen. Seem like they was just making up storylines on the fly or some %%@!.

got through season one and 2 of heroes...actually got into season 3, then stopped watching in disgust. still have it in my Netflix queue like im gonna continue watching it...its been over a year...

Season 1: Greatness
Season 2: Watchable, not as bad as people made it out to be. I think if I watched it week-by-week I would've had a lesser opinion of it but we ran through the DVD's so it's w/e. Season length hurt by writers strike.
Season 3: Steep decline and where they jump the shark...numerous times. Complete 180 from 1st season.
Season 4: Didn't 'eem watch. I plan on it eventually even though I know it's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom