I just made some tacos

indifferent.gif

marvelnikekid who the hell are you talking about, matter of fact what the hell are you talking about

Naw I ain't wear a hair net LOL

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

^^^ who the hell are you talking about, mtter of fact what the hell are you talking about

don't mind him he's soft and mad that everyone is jockin his freshhh jockin jockin his freshhhhh.

but really what possessed you to make this thread?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

^^^ who the hell are you talking about, mtter of fact what the hell are you talking about

don't mind him he's soft and mad that everyone is jockin his freshhh jockin jockin his freshhhhh.

but really what possessed you to make this thread?

Man I guess I made it because I was so damn hungry, and the only thing that I had to make was tacos LOL I haven't never made tacos in my life, but hellI'm hungry and to my surprise they was good as hell, I'm talkbing the one yevette made for jody

Man I guess I made it because I was so damn hungry, and the only thing that I had to make was tacos LOL I haven't never made tacos in my life, but hell I'm hungry and to my surprise they was good as hell, I'm talkbing the one yevette made for jody
i'm baking cookies.... do you want one?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Man I guess I made it because I was so damn hungry, and the only thing that I had to make was tacos LOL I haven't never made tacos in my life, but hell I'm hungry and to my surprise they was good as hell, I'm talkbing the one yevette made for jody
i'm baking cookies.... do you want one?
i see what you did there
laugh.gif

What kind of cookies we talking about, these better not be the precooked ones, send me one through paypal LOL

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

On a hard shell or on a corn tortilla?
I hate both
I cant stand hard shells in my mouth, Id choose a long soft burrito over a hard shelled taco any day

Back
Top Bottom