I just randomly received 200.00$ from PayPal (PICS INSIDE!!) Vol: Legit Check

italk

Banned
I have had a paypal account for a while now, which I used only once, last september, because I was selling something.
Now, minutes ago, I'm chillin, watching the Cleveland/Hornets game, and I receive an e-mail from PayPal telling me I have 199.99$ unclaimed in my PayPalaccount, and that I should login to my account and claim it, or it's going to be sent back to the sender. The e-mail looks sketchy, so I tell myself"Riiiiiiiiiiiight, wheres that bogus link bringing me to a clone paypal website?". There were none. Now, I not tryna get frauded, so I, myself, typein the Paypal url manually, and login to my account. I see some #!%% about $199.99. So at this point, I'm telling myself "Riiiiiight, I get it now.They send me a paypal bill of 199.99$, then send me an e-mail telling me I just recieved 199.99$, so then I click the confirmation, and VOILA.....I'm out199.99$". But then I see this little tab that reads "Payments Recieved", so I click it, and damn...that 199.99$ is sorted in the paymentsreceived section.
devil.gif

As I said earlier, I've only used PayPal once, so I need confirmation from you guys that I indeed just recieved $199.99. And I also wanna know, if I takethe money, and get caught, what could happen?

871156ebbea1bbd032d36bba201032f0841f5f9.bmp
f1b15fe2baa7b1daffc049270458f4761c6cee3.bmp
cdd150ecbea9bcdc29973398656dc0891c2aa06.bmp
74b259bee1bd3a26b14dbd84fbebc34fc2f11de.bmp

HOMIE

accept that guap and either waste it or transfer it to your bank account ASAP before the person who sent it to you realizes they sent it to the wrong person
laugh.gif

after you spend it or transfer it REMOVE your credit card info and bank account info

they wont do anything even if they have your addy or info
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Keep in mind this is from an eBay auction....how do you NOT send the money to the right person on an eBay auction?! There's no way he could have mistypedthe other guys e-mail, and accidently done mine too, because my e-mail isnt just some random %@+%, I also don't have this e-mail attached to an eBayaccount, and I have never heard of the guy. He lives in Jersey, I live in Canada. THis better be legit though, I've been eyeing the Forum Kicker SLR'sfor the snowboard heads!

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE
Nobody likes to be scammed though, you of all people should know.
yeah true
laugh.gif
but dr0 took my money from a transaction, that was a real scam
mad.gif

this on the other hand is some idiot who sent 200 to the wrong addy, he shoulda been more careful.

Damn $200 for free. Either you're very lucky or its a scam. Seems legit to me though since the same info was there when you logged into your paypalaccount.

what is the point...will do a charge back or file a complaint..

I once had someone pay for an auction 300 dollars, and then didnt provide an address for shipping. So I kept emailing and they never replied...i took the $300profit after weeks of emailing. dissapeared never heard from her again, god knows she either died or in jail....

+300 FTW!!

So I just did it, but I was nervous as *!%@. First off, I had to update my account to a Premier in order to accept an eBay payment. Then my account gotlimited, so I had to enter my bank account info to change my password, and my password question, and then they were asking me for a credit card number, which Inever had on it in the first place. SO I called them up, and within seconds, the dude was on it, and he took care of it for me. I just transfered all 240.00$CAN of it, and I'll be removing every single information / closing my account as soon as the money is in.
laugh.gif
I'll update this if everything goes through
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

sounds sketch. pull the money out and see what happens though
laugh.gif

yeah thats what i would do. I did that with every sale I had in Ebay, I didnt ship until i transfer to my bank account and cashed out...

Thought I was the only one that did that.
laugh.gif
Won't get my money u shady buyer
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom