I just randomly received 200.00$ from PayPal (PICS INSIDE!!) Vol: Legit Check

eek.gif
, Lucky.
smh.gif

send me 25... I need to get some groceries... you'll be helping me out... give back to your community son.

Personally, I wouldn't have done it. But that's me. I'm too worried about gettin caught up in scams and all that to be messin with this for $200

Paypal is so easy to scam with... its not even funny.

but why does it say CLAIM your money? ive never ever seen that message before.

Originally Posted by acts65

Paypal can still request a refund even though your account is closed. If the person does a chargeback, they will still send you an email, and they have all your information (name, address, bank, etc) They don't just delete your data from their database because you closed your account. It's just stored and a closed or inactive account. Then they can send your info to a collection agency and mess up your credit. Or, you may just get away with it. Do the right thing.
Damn he's right too.

its a trap... cuz the feds have nothing better to do than
deposit money into random paypal accounts and see if
people withdraw. Soon the guy from Dateline is gonna
show up with a whole lot of questions for you.

Damn you took about 4 Ls at once. ([email protected] is a scam my dude; it's a phishing e-mail designed to get your info.)

First, you clicked on the link.

Second, you logged into your account

Third, you added your bank account

Fourth, you accepted and transferred the money.

This deserves a new .gif.

CALL PAYPAL AT ONCE.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Damn you took about 4 Ls at once. ([email protected] is a scam my dude; it's a phishing e-mail designed to get your info.)

CALL PAYPAL AT ONCE.

Oh really.

Originally Posted by NT OG

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

karma's a %$#@$ bro

nah. he did something good. karma gave him that money.

wink.gif
Till a grievance is filed and Paypal takes the money back leaving a balance on his primary card.

That payment does look fishy.

CALL PAYPAL AT ONCE.
dude's right.....did a little research and [email protected] is a scam/phishing email. I'd take this guys advice and call/emailpaypal to see if you're good.....google '[email protected]' and research it.

CALL PAYPAL AT ONCE.
Thats the first thing i looked for too..if he clicked the link directly from the email then he's f'd

but if he went to paypal.com manually he should be good...but yeah the email is a scam.

Back
Top Bottom