I just saw a fly fall outta the air and die...

seekogt

Banned
And I never saw anything just fall and die like that. I thought it was kinda odd and I wanted to share....

So when was the last time you something die?

Maybe the fly got old? "23 hours and 59 minutes that I have lived.. I am getting too old.." 1 minute later, poof

in HS i took a day off bc I had somne strawberry smellin/tasting yum yum...
laugh.gif

needles to say the back door in the basement was my smoking room and there were always flys in it.... I blew smoke at them and watched them fall 1 by 1
roll.gif
Not sure if they died the ones in the Room above the garage never did
laugh.gif

lol.. Wus good buggz?! Nah.. He fell on the Playstation, so I just blew off his corpse. lol. Should have taken a pic.

laugh.gif
reminds me of the time I saw a fly fly into a fan I started dyin when I saw it I guess it was attracted 2 tha light and the fan blade got in tha way

reminds me of this video i saw where this bird was thought to have flown into a UFO using a cloaking device. i don't know if the bird died, but it wasinteresting seeing it fly into this invisible…………something, then fall out of the sky.

Originally Posted by SeekoGT

lol.. Wus good buggz?! Nah.. He fell on the Playstation, so I just blew off his corpse. lol. Should have taken a pic.

No ayo but I swear your like a black version of me from a parallel universe
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

reminds me of this video i saw where this bird was thought to have flown into a UFO using a cloaking device. i don't know if the bird died, but it was interesting seeing it fly into this invisible…………something, then fall out of the sky.

That was in "Signs" bro...

Originally Posted by lil smitty

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

reminds me of this video i saw where this bird was thought to have flown into a UFO using a cloaking device. i don't know if the bird died, but it was interesting seeing it fly into this invisible…………something, then fall out of the sky.

That was in "Signs" bro...
oh was that in SIGNS, damn.

Originally Posted by buggz05

nerd.gif

buggz your avy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

nerd.gif
One day, one of us will get to the bottom of this time/dimension travel mystery. You'll hear it first on NT.

i punched a fly and it fell out the air and died.

i always wanted to stick a clothes pin into a dead fly and stick the other end of the pin in a electrical socket to see if it would bring the fly back to life.

but i was smart enough not to try it tho.

^No need to get all emotional. It was just a fly. You got a soft spot for flies?

thats weird..i saw a dead hummingbird on the floor once.. there was no blood or any wound..just looked like it was standing and all of a sudden keeld over

WHEN I WAS AT MY AUNTS HOUSE IN TEXAS. ME AND MY COUSIN CAUGHT ONE OF THOSE ROACHES AND HELD IT WITH SOME TWEEZERS OVER THE STOVE........SMH@ME BUT I WAS LIKEMAYBE 8 OR 9

when i see bugs die, it's not that they die in front of me.. it's just that i apply some pressure on them with either my palm, my foot, or textbookwhen i see them.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

WHEN I WAS AT MY AUNTS HOUSE IN TEXAS. ME AND MY COUSIN CAUGHT ONE OF THOSE ROACHES AND HELD IT WITH SOME TWEEZERS OVER THE STOVE........SMH@ME BUT I WAS LIKE MAYBE 8 OR 9

When I use to work at McDonald's, we caught a roach in a coffee cup and microwaved it. I made a bet that roaches can survive radiation. So when weopened up the cup, it was dead, but I was blowing air out of my nose to make it twitch and I won the bet.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i punched a fly and it fell out the air and died.

i always wanted to stick a clothes pin into a dead fly and stick the other end of the pin in a electrical socket to see if it would bring the fly back to life.

but i was smart enough not to try it tho.

moz-screenshot.jpg
marktitchner_ifyoucandreamit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom