I just saw the movie The Godfather

the godfather is amazing
pimp.gif
the first time i saw it by myself, then i took a cinema history class and this was one of the films we watched. my teacherpointed out so many details i had missed which made the movie even more amazing. there is no fat in this movie every single thing you see and hear is put therefor a reason, nothing is put in just for filler to add screen time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, there are still people who haven't seen GF??

GF3 was not as bad as its rep, but some of the scenes in the movie are mad corny and unrealistic, especially for that sort of movie. Like the chopper scene, itcould've been taken right out of Robocop or some other 80s action movie. Ruined the entire experience of the movie for me.

Originally Posted by JBug88

The Godfather, part I is my favorite movie of all time
The Godfather, part II is #2 on the list.
**waits for someone to compare it to Scarface
smh.gif

-J-
avy check
roll.gif

but nah The Godfather series is the GOAT
pimp.gif

Tony Montana is just THAT dude
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

ive seen the first two and they are
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

havent seen the third because people say its not all that great

havent seen the third because people say its not all that great

It's not nearly as good as the first 2 parts but it's still a much better movie than most you will have seen.

I always liked Hagen - just a simple toughness about him. Shame he wasn't in part 3 - they had to write him out of it after they wouldn't meet hissalary demands. He would have been good as their liason with the Pope.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

I always liked Hagen - just a simple toughness about him. Shame he wasn't in part 3 - they had to write him out of it after they wouldn't meet his salary demands. He would have been good as their liason with the Pope.

i wondered why he was'nt in it. did they even mention in pt 3 what happen to him cause i dont remember hearing anything.

one of my favorite lines from him in part one was when he finishes his meal and says " mr. corleone insists on hearing bad news right away ". he saidit so calm and cool i would've been mad shook
laugh.gif

I think they said that he had a heart attack - there's certainly a scene with his wife and his son (Andrew) who is a priest where I think Michael says howproud Tom would have been if he could be there.

I just finished reading the new book - Mario Puzo died a while ago but a new guy has been writing them - one that filled in between movies 2 and 3 and a newone that finished the story. In the new one Hagen is taken by a rival family and drowned in his car but I think he just made that up new.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i havnt seen any of them.

they like 6 hrs a piece right. im all set
naw man...each one is like 2 and a half.

greatest movie collection of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the best movies i ever watched, long but its worth the watch.

part 1 and 2 are the best movies ever made. Ive seen them both over 20-30 times each..

For all you kids out there, DONT WATCH THE 3rd MOVIE.. it will leave a foul taste in your mouth like Guinness

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

part 1=
eek.gif

part 2=
pimp.gif

part 3 = enh

seriously, in every series 1>2>3 or 1>3>2, its always in that order, nothing seem to even top the 1st movie.

Back
Top Bottom