i just watched GLADIATOR for the first time since 2001

and it is absolutely amazing
pimp.gif

the music, the actors, the plot, the action..

gladiator is VERY appreciated.

Yessir
pimp.gif

" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, MarcusAurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next".

1 of my fav. movies ever

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Yessir
pimp.gif

" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next".

1 of my fav. movies ever
right now i have that same quote in my aim profile
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
same thing i said, i had never seen this movie before until like 1 month ago,and i can say that movie was beyond its time. There isnt many movies that are on par with it.

I've seen it 10+ times and it never gets old. This is one of my favorite movies ever.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
same thing i said, i had never seen this movie before until like 1 month ago, and i can say that movie was beyond its time. There isnt many movies that are on par with it.
Yeah I mean I know people are gunna come in here and say 300 or troy >>> Gladiator. If they do, I wish I could stick my hand thru thepc screen and slap them dead in their face
laugh.gif
straight BLASPHEMY!

I watch this movie once a month. I need to buy this on BluRay. One of my favorites.

I just laugh when people compare that garbage 300 to this movie. Peasants.....

Let's see Gladiator won an Oscar, what do you think. Gladiator and Braveheart are my 2 favorite movies. You can feel the characters in you as Crowe andGibson play them.

Gladiator is def greatly appreaciated, especially the opening battle scene in HD!!!!!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I haven't seen Gladiator yet, but I watched Troy and loved it. How much better of a film is Gladiator?

kinda like comparing Donnie Brasco to The Godfather...same genre but different league altogether

but would Maximus beat Leaonidis...and who would win if Achilies(Troy) and Hector were thrown in the mix?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

but would Maximus beat Leaonidis...and who would win if Achilies(Troy) and Hector were thrown in the mix?
Hmm, good one. Im emotionally tied to Maximus though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I haven't seen Gladiator yet, but I watched Troy and loved it. How much better of a film is Gladiator?

Me too. I seen Gladiator on TV a couple of times but never really got into it and stopped paying attention. Guess ill try again sometime.

Back
Top Bottom