I know he's the Kitten Whisperer word to Big Ghost but...

Has Drake ever made a bad song? Seriously. The guy's consistency is pretty incredible if you ask me.

The RnB karaoke version of Back Dat *** Up. 

If it wasn't a song we all loved when we were 13, would it be considered good?

I couldn't get down with most of Take Care, actually. Only tracks I enjoyed were Cameras, We'll be fine, HYFR, Underground Kings, and Marvin's Room.

TML was better by far, but I didn't enjoy the Thank me now track. Dude makes bad songs some times.

He hasn't missed since summer 2011 when Dreams Money Can Buy dropped.

I rarely find a drake song or verse I don't like..... My real name is Stmely but u can call me Stan

seriously now...i used to be the biggest drake hater but then i stopped faking n realized he makes quality music..dude has been money since take care..even some of his old stuff is fire like his one track with 9th wonder..the joint were 9th wonder sampled anita bakers' track sweet love

Last edited:
Doing It Wrong, Practice, The Real Her, and Look What You've Done were all blemishes on Take Care..too simpish and slowed down the album too much.

the kid does know how to make a cohesive body of work though and i think that's what will solidify himself and Kendrick amongst the elite of this new era.

drake is so polarizing.  everyone seems to like ALL or none of the songs on his album...

If I could name bad songs by my favorite artists not named GFK, I could surely name bad songs from a dude I'm pretty indifferent towards :lol: hasn't missed since 2011 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom