I know I can't be the only one...

Every now and again when General isn't popping I'll go ahead and click on Method Man's username near the top and read some his posts. You just feelso smart reading them. Each one is thought out and crafted carefully; an individual work of art almost. And often times the results are hilarious. One oldthread from way back about NTers' favorite words had a gif execution that was so perfect I was choking from laughter.
laugh.gif
Point being, I can't be the only one that appreciates Meth's posts
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

Every now and again when General isn't popping I'll go ahead and click on Method Man's username near the top and read some his posts. You just feel so smart reading them. Each one is thought out and crafted carefully; an individual work of art almost. And often times the results are hilarious. One old thread from way back about NTers' favorite words had a gif execution that was so perfect I was choking from laughter.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But nah, Meth is cool

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Every now and again when General isn't popping I'll go ahead and click on Method Man's username near the top and read some his posts. You just feel so smart reading them. Each one is thought out and crafted carefully; an individual work of art almost. And often times the results are hilarious. One old thread from way back about NTers' favorite words had a gif execution that was so perfect I was choking from laughter.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But nah, Meth is cool
701166127a009309f063df5924b2835ba5ae3524.gif

I've found humor in some of Meth's posts, but I only read them when he replies in a thread I'm lookin' at [which is rare now...]. I don'tgo to his page and physically look at his posts tho, no matter how unpoppin' General is. I'll just click my "Stumble!"button on my toolbarand keep clickin' til I find somethin' nice.

nerd.gif
You're not the only one in that aspect. Besides being the admin and all that other stuff, Meth is really one of the better contributors to theboard. I may not agree all the time with his views/stances but I'll always respect his opinion. He's not gonna talk out of his +!@.

You might be the only one who goes to read his posts when General isn't poppin' though.
laugh.gif
If NT isn't poppin'...I move on to the next thing.

Back
Top Bottom