I know they're working on Yuku, but in the meantime could we get this particular popup removed???

I'm not usually one to complain. I can handle the maintenance, but this pop-up is getting quite bothersome. It keeps triggering my virus alarms at work.Anybody else having issues with this popup? I thought maybe it was just my computer, but it's happening anytime I get on NT on any computer. Sorry if thishas been posted already, the search function does not work for me.

56425f2e4ae598eed08ae17361f04926382973d.jpg

this a pretty serious trojan virus It completely flipped my computer up last week. had to recover my entire system.

that should not be an add in any way.

they tried to get me on that too
Too bad im on a mac and I can see past those XP bubbles
laugh.gif

Silly hackers.

I just got the pop-up when I clicked on this thread. Yuku is definitely not a good look for NT, taking two steps back.
smh.gif

I got that on my mac, and thought it was from some other websites.
laugh.gif
It is quite annoying

Yeah I got that on my mac too, got kinda spooked, so when ever it popped up, id stay off NT for a min

That virus is no joke. I had to help 3 of my friends reformat their computers because of it.

My friend told me it tried to install in his Mac, but the .exe file obviously can't run.

thats a serious virus, i used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to get rid of it. installed avg antivirus right after and now im virus free.

yea i have been getting that on my MAC as well, I have also been having a huge problem with these voice ads saying i have won 1000.00 , it has becameincreasingly annoying.

Started getting that same pop-up when viewing the Lebron VI Thread, 2nd from last page.

CTRL-ALT-DEL immediately, without clicking any of the Yes/No buttons on the pop-up.
End task -> Firefox. "Program not responding," but it went through the first time just fine.
Using Firefox Add-On Program: Blocksite, added in the url of that premium livescan.com
Then perma-blocked its cookies in the Tools > Options > Privacy tab > Exceptions button.

That's the process of steps to take when using Firefox. Hope it helps. Keep your comps on lock down from these trojans and installers NT.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

they tried to get me on that too
Too bad im on a mac and I can see past those XP bubbles
laugh.gif

Silly hackers.
I see what you did there.........Mac FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can somebody compile a list of serious viruses? I'm completely stupid when it comes to em. I would probably just cancel it out and forget about it.

I never click OK on anything.....I hate technology. Oh well.

But yeah, I got that pop up a few times too. The first time I saw it, I was at my boy's apartment and on NT from his computer, so I told to him to look atthe screen, then I shut the whole #@%# down. I saw it again on this computer [home] and turned my whole computer off and watched TV for the rest of the nighthahaha

My lady just had this virus on her comp....it was serious man, it basically rendersyour internet searching useless.....you can't do a system restore, and many websites cannot be accessed....I was able to download a program calledMalwarebytes and remove it - it was the only program that was able to...got me thinking that there are in cahoots with the distributor of the virus
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom