I know they're working on Yuku, but in the meantime could we get this particular popup removed???

I had to do a system restore, I thought I would have to buy a new laptop. They even infected other computers in my house and they don't even log on NT Ithink thru the wifi or something.

this is getting out of hand...i clicked on the general section...and it redirected to a pae that sexy funny dance...and it was animated naked alien dancing.

FTL

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Can somebody compile a list of serious viruses? I'm completely stupid when it comes to em. I would probably just cancel it out and forget about it.

There are literally thousands of high risk viruses, having a list isn't going to help you.

Originally Posted by seaner23

use firefox with adblock plus...i've not had any problems and never see any ads or popups or anything. it might help you guys.
me too, never seen a niketalk popup in my life
smile.gif

i though it was me at first then,.but then ye im at work and i still see it,..and everytime it comes up look at the add banner and its an ad for an anti virus.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

this a pretty serious trojan virus It completely flipped my computer up last week. had to recover my entire system.

that should not be an add in any way.
Yeah, my #%@$ is @@@!%$ up from that. I been trying to fix it for a couple days now.

i got this too i thought it was just me... but i did notice it only came up when i was on niketalk

Dang...I was hoping they'd gotten rid of it. Didn't happen at all yesterday. Today at work on a totally different computer it shows up again. Anyway,here are the screenshots. Maybe they can compare them with my other screen shot to show that it happened on two different browsers.

At first it comes up as this popup

2gvlq3d.jpg

When you try to cancel or exit out of that, this comes up. If you exit out of this, the whole process starts over.

6ycif6.jpg

i was getting it on my laptop a lot last night when browsing here. when id try to close the lil pop up window, that full screen window would pop up and show ascan running. id then X out the big window and the lil popup window would pop up again...itd happen 4 or 5 times each instance before it went away for a lilbit...then id click a new topic or something and the process would start again....pretty irritating...

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

they tried to get me on that too
Too bad im on a mac and I can see past those XP bubbles
laugh.gif

Silly hackers.
@#$% that, I keep getting that dam pop-up on my iphone, wth!?

Back
Top Bottom