I know this is random, but just read and imagine if you will

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Stop making posts, please. You wore out your welcome a long time ago.
On a side note, I got one for you.

Imagine you're at home chillin with your wifey in your PJ's all cuddly watching movies on a rainy day. You both come to the conclusion that you'reboth hungry, and want take out from your favorite place. So your wifey orders and you decide to be the one to pick it up. You put on a jacket, and some shoesand head out into the rain.

It's really coming down, and visbility is bad, you arrive at the take out place, go inside, and pick up your order, and head back out into the horriblerain. As your driving your phone rings, you take your eyes off the road for one second, and *BOOM* you run over something. You hit the breaks, jump out of yourcar " Oh my god " you think to yourself you hit an elderly man. You run to his aid, and you're also struck by an on coming car, everything goesblack.

There is a book you should read, it's called The Power of Now. The author is Eckhart Tolle. It might help the unease in your dome...

Originally Posted by King Will

smh.gif
what have u been smockin my dude?

werd up yo pass thatt
pimp.gif

jumpman is a funny dude
laugh.gif

ever since the "i had a dream about ben baller" thread, gotta give dude props...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom