I know yal remember these... *Turned into a mid 90's appreciation thread*

wow, you took me back in time...

i used to cut a slit in the top of my trapper keeper so i could have a jordan pictures inside the plastic.

my nba, nfl and mlb pencil game was nice.

ooooooohhh ...had a couple through elementry school...damn why five star had to take over

Had a few through elementary school and remember just carrying around an extra stuffed five star in middle school that eventually ripped open.

I had all of these items..the trapper keepers were priceless...The Space Makers..Had one EVERY year...The Teams Pencils..I always traded for the BUlls and theCowboys(favorite football team at the time) and a bunch of EMmit smith and troy aikmen folders..the kind that were a few bucks from the grocerystore...WOwww...i bet now in elementary school the hot item is Cell phones and ipods (SMH at these Young'ns)

Had a trapper keeper back then, i guess i was in elementary or high school, and those pencil cases really brought some memories
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Never had a trapper in my life. But did anyone have a pencil case like these? Asian gifts FTW
smile.gif

20sbaa.jpg

r1bd5c.jpg

begdqb.jpg
YESSSS!!!!>..... find the ones designed for boys..like there was a fake transformers one and a couple of race cars....
Yea!!!! I had the transformers one haha.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by socluis90

pencil%20box%20-%207950002.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now you're talking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Dunno what that was op posted. My binders were always nike... Never even seen those before...

HELL YA, this thang was mandatory! I remember all the girls kids would color the top logo part and fill it wit glue to make a bookmark lookin thing.
Everyone I know would do that. School Boxes were where it was at back in the day
pimp.gif

I had a trapper keeper too back then but it didnt look anything like those. Mine was more plain and it might have been a 5star one now that I think about it

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Never had a trapper in my life. But did anyone have a pencil case like these? Asian gifts FTW
smile.gif

20sbaa.jpg

r1bd5c.jpg

begdqb.jpg
YESSSS!!!!>..... find the ones designed for boys..like there was a fake transformers one and a couple of race cars....
hell yea i brought that thing to chinese school every saturday
pimp.gif

I had the second and third trapper keepers. They were so awesome to look at. The spacemakers were cool too, but then till 93' or so I used mine to holdpogs when it became popular

You want to talk pencil cases?

a9eb_1.JPG

I remember having it in black. Used to chuck my pencils in there.

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I remember trapper keepers. I never had one. But I did have just about every product from Five Star.

that was the middle school upgrade

413XJ8GDBGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I had this in teal!
add a whole bunch of pointless band stickers and thats my jr high version

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Ya buggin if you had a 5 Star and it wasn't the big zip-up joint you were wack.

LOL I had that too, I had pretty much every 5 Star binder/notebook/folder etc that was made back then.

Back
Top Bottom