I lost all respect for jay Z and lebron and never had any for that clown Damon jones.

Originally Posted by justbrett50

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

some of y'all defend these dudes like they were your woman

smh.gif

your NTer name is stringer bell get off a fake characters dic

I'll pass that message on to Method Man

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the Jay-z thing as corny to me. and if i'm correct in understanding how the beef started, Bron shouldnt have talked about Deshawn behind his back to afriend of his.

Tupac exposed that lil %@%%! Jay-Z along time ago...and I have heard a few stories about James and dude is a piece of crap in person if you don't know him.One of my favorite players but I feel you man, dudes attitude is real spoiled brat level $!%%.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Tupac exposed that lil %@%%! Jay-Z along time ago...and I have heard a few stories about James and dude is a piece of crap in person if you don't know him. One of my favorite players but I feel you man, dudes attitude is real spoiled brat level $!%%.

Sounding real feminine....

Lebron had all the opportunity in the world to &*^%# Deshawn after the flagrant foul yesterday when Deshawn fell to the ground, but Mr. Tough Guy (referrin to his Playground comment) Lebron stopped so fast in his tracks right when he saw Deshawn gettin to his feet and let everyone get in between the two.
laugh.gif
if you are older than 14 talking like that

The whole situation is on female status....Bron yapping behind dudes back, Deshawn in the media yapping, Jigga making tracks...it's bull. Bottom line isDeshawn, as a man, stands out way above both. Bron out here thinking can't no one say nothing because he's the media darling and Jay freestylin for hisboy about some man who doesn't even spit? Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Lebron had all the opportunity in the world to &*^%# Deshawn after the flagrant foul yesterday when Deshawn fell to the ground, but Mr. Tough Guy (referrin to his Playground comment) Lebron stopped so fast in his tracks right when he saw Deshawn gettin to his feet and let everyone get in between the two.
laugh.gif

And how do I sound like a 14 yr old --- I'm prolly older then u

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

laugh.gif

And how do I sound like a 14 yr old --- I'm prolly older then u

Do you honestly believe that Lebron should've retaliated right then and there?

Goooooooooooooooooooooo Pistons!
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thing is officially out of hand, got 5 pages of people arguing whats "B___ch made" and what isn't
laugh.gif
. Foolish foolish foolish, song wasn't bad though.

lets ALL find something we can agree on though....

Deshawns Beard Game > LeBrons Beard Game

any takers? Dude is like the black Grizzly Adams right now, so lets just all agree

Honestly I don't think he should have cause he really has nothin 2 prove to Deshawn Stevenson but if your gonna rush over to get in his face while hes downthen u mite as well continue to do what u were gonna do when hes on his feet

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Eh...never liked his delivery/voice.

Voice is mad annoying....
laugh.gif

Same with Eminem.

Can't stand either.

Rather listen to some Cam.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I think I just read my last issue of Sole Collector. for shame.
pimp.gif
Camthat dude though.

I hope you don't lose any sleep over this.

Not that LeBron does or does not care about your respect for him, but what IS there to respect? Has he done something to earn your respect? He's JUST abasketball player.

chill-pill.jpg

Take seventeen of these and you'll be good to go.

not to get wrapped up into this current situation, but a game that comes to mind about how LBJ is showing this attitude some of you speak of. refer to theKnicks game approx. when the Yankee LBJ Vs were to drop or something. LBJ was doing what he does best, but when he was making shots..he had this kinda attitudelike, "dam did you see that?"

i expect that kinda crap from Kobe, but man what happened to being humble and just playing the game? for an example, see CP3.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Bottom line is Deshawn, as a man, stands out way above both.

wow

Wow what? he refuses to back down...even after "failure". He's not behind anyone's back. He's right there...regardless of if he takesthe L or not. Takes a real man to do that. Same can't be said for Jay or Bron.

Everyone can blame Deshawn Stevenson for all of this starting in the first place. Truth be told, had dude just kept his mouth shut and played his position (apawn) nobody would be talking about this right now. As I have stated earlier, he's the main reason that the Wizards will lose the series about the Cavs.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Everyone can blame Deshawn Stevenson for all of this starting in the first place. Truth be told, had dude just kept his mouth shut and played his position (a pawn) nobody would be talking about this right now. As I have stated earlier, he's the main reason that the Wizards will lose the series about the Cavs.

and the fact that the wiz just arent that good. the coach is no good. bench is no good. "stars" arenas and butler havent done much.

cavs are just a better team. its taken some time to adjust after the trade but dont let that fool you. most people picked the wiz to win this series. looks like theyre gonna get proven wrong real quick.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

roll.gif

deshawn stevenson is really getting his 15 mins of fame. this guy is a BUM.

this is the guy who did his lil Yayo dance while they were losing by 25.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Everyone can blame Deshawn Stevenson for all of this starting in the first place. Truth be told, had dude just kept his mouth shut and played his position (a pawn) nobody would be talking about this right now. As I have stated earlier, he's the main reason that the Wizards will lose the series about the Cavs.

and the fact that the wiz just arent that good. the coach is no good. bench is no good. "stars" arenas and butler havent done much.

cavs are just a better team. its taken some time to adjust after the trade but dont let that fool you. most people picked the wiz to win this series. looks like theyre gonna get proven wrong real quick.
They aren't a better team --- they are just better coached and just know how 2 play the Wizards

But its your opinion and I have mine

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

laugh.gif
not that serious
It sure isn't...

I don't understand what's going on in here. Post starter...it seems to me thta you don't like lebron and you jump on everybody that doesn'tagree with you.

IMO I could care less about the jay song. It was freestyle and he said what he said. Lebron is a superstar in the NBA so he is going to get the treatment. Ishe and a-hole as you say? I don't know because I have never met the man. I can tell you one thing....I sure don't care. Lebron goes on the court anddoes his thing. I was happy that deshawn said what he said because I like a little trash talk in the NBA.

I just think its a bit much to lose respect for a player and a rapper over nothing more then trash talk. Did bron ask jay to do the song? We don't know.But even if he did who cares? Its all fun and games.

Now Damon Jones is a clown though. We all know all he does is co-sign everything any superstar on his team says.

There is no problem with what jones did because it is just amping up this rivalry, but jay should out of it as long as he is affiliated with an organizationthat isn't even involved But since these dudes are acting like high school kids I am going to too fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight

Back
Top Bottom