I love Asian women.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My boys don't care though.. always the females who have something to say.[/color]
I think that's why it threw me off...I usually hear females sayin #%%% like that so I had to ask NT.

I'm not one of those uppity self-hatin black dudes...I will always love black women for their strength, courage, and all that jazz.  But in this day and age, why should I limit myself to strictly black women?  Everybody so politically correct these days and talkin about doin away with racism...then I admit to my boy that I'm probably gonna marry an Asian woman and he gets lightweight pissed.

I can't win. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I know I'm a minority in thinking this, but someone specifically saying they think they will end up with someone outside of their race raises all kinds of red flags.

i could see why

i love all women of all races....i don't discriminate....who knows what kinda female ima marry in the end

I am a bit of the same way, but it is far from yellow fever. Growing up my father taught me to seek cultures that I can admire their values. The asian culture was one brought to me dude to my dad's love for the culture. I think asian people and culture are beautiful and if I ever could see myself settling down I can see it happening with an asian woman. Ironically, I am with a woman from the Philippines now, but it a little funny because she is 100% pinay and has only lived in Manila, but she is dark and could pass for a yellow bown with Asian features. Her own people think she is black when we are together, lol. It is sort of cute.

aye op i love asian women. do you pull asian women? if so tell me how blud.

my girl happens to be black but i %@!! with ALL women.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom