I love BBQ.

Waking up early in the morning during the summer and throwing a big slab of brisket over wood chips on the Webber. Let that cook for 8 hours or so. That pink ring :evil:
It's my goal this summer to buy a smoker and learn how to make some good brisket, ribs, spicy sausages, and smoked chicken. I'd eat half a brisket by myself.

The Germantown Commissary near Memphis has the best BBQ that I've personally had myself. Haven't had BBQ in a minute though and that needs to change.

Come to the BBQ capital of the world, Memphis.

From Interstate, A&R, Central, Rendevouz, etc, etc.

Kansas City does have good BBQ too.

I think I could eat it everyday to be honest.
Leftover BBQ is the best, especially a day or two later after a family gathering.
BBQ Beef Sausage slightly burnt is the best. Just that with some white bread and any sauce.
I can't be the only person on NT who loves BBQ.
Maybe it's because I'm from Houston, but BBQ is important to society.

Edit:
Can't talk about BBQ without pictures.
Im In Downtown Houston For Work For 3 Weeks... U Recommend Any Good BBQ Spots? Been Wanting To Have Some Since I Touched Down

yup could go for some ribs and some bbq chicken for breakfast

What's the most legit spot round here ?
This one shorty put me on to this lil BBQ stand on old harford and putty hill the other day, it was chills 4real grabbed some ribs and the pit beef...Big Bad Wolf's on harford road and some joint in cockeysville on york i been to good too off the top of my head

Best BBQ I've had was in St. Louis for a conference....went to Papi's down there. I need to hit Memphis or the south in general though b/c I don't think I reallllly know what great BBQ is like being from the northeast :smh:

This one shorty put me on to this lil BBQ stand on old harford and putty hill the other day, it was chills 4real grabbed some ribs and the pit beef...Big Bad Wolf's on harford road and some joint in cockeysville on york i been to good too off the top of my head

Might head to putty hill after my exam. Chaps on route 40 good too.

Every now & then I will watch back to back episodes of that BBQ Pitmasters show with my mouth salivating thru every minute.

**** it, Im going to get me a pulled pork sandwich right now...

if anyone is in SF...I recommend driving down to pacifica and hit up gorillas BBQ...i believe they were on the food Chanel once

they sell it quickly in the weekend and usually consists of long lines, so go on a weekday

and def get the sandwhich with mac n cheese :smokin

Come to the BBQ capital of the world, Memphis.

From Interstate, A&R, Central, Rendevouz, etc, etc.

Kansas City does have good BBQ too.
& this.
I still mess with tops. Miss showboat and haynes bbq tho.
& KC does get down.
I'm hungry now

I was in Kansas City back in September and had a chance to try some beef bbq...
pimp.gif
Was just out their for an AAU tournament, went to Oklahoma Joes, thought it was decent.

I was born in West Texas, so I'm more of a Vinegar base guy, give me the heat.
That meat rack is banging and making my mouth water!!!!
I love driving in parts of the south with the windows down and the smell of the roadside BBQ joints fill the car.

BBQ during the summer >>>>>>

Pulled pork sandwiches, beef brisket, bbq baked beans, sausage, and some sweet tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LAAAAAWD

*edit*

You gotta put that slaw on the pulled pork sandwiches, too.
I know how you feel....

nom nom nom
800x1000px-LL-aad31e75_DSC_0007.jpeg

Closes I'm gonna get to legit bbq here in Cali. Pork ribs and tri-tip, my go-to combo. Need to try beef ribs and brisket(same place as pictured don't have it :frown:)

Well, im officially starving now and it aint eem 10 o'clock here. Should have never entered this thread

I don't eat pork and here in NC that seems like the go to for our company lunches. Had to tell them to bring some chicken.

When I did eat it a very long time ago it was very good though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom