I love money 3 CANCELLED

iswearimcool

Banned
LOS ANGELES - VH1 will not air the reality shows with a contestant who was found dead Sunday of an apparent suicide at a Canadian motel. Both shows featuredRyan Jenkins, the contestant sought in the killing of his model ex-wife.

A network spokesman said Monday that both "Megan Wants a Millionaire" and "I Love Money3" have been canceled.

Jenkins had been one of 17 wealthy bachelors vying for the love of former "Rock of Love" contestant Megan Hauserman on "Megan Wants a Millionaire," which the network pulled off the air after threeepisodes.

Jenkins was also a participant on the not-yet-aired "I Love Money 3," a series featuring contestants from various VH1 reality shows competing forcash.

smh.gif

i read about this earlier. thats pretty crazy. cant say i will miss either one of these shows tho.....

i love money was the only watchable reality show that wasnt focused around fake love and relationships.

Wow, dude killed himself? Pathetic I fell sad for the ladies family. Im sure this isnt the closure her family wanted.

I imagine he makes it pretty far or they wouldn't have to cancel the show.

Maybe now people will screen these reality show folks a little better.

I was just watching the Megan Wants a Millionaire episodes lastnight. Creepy as hell (not to mention it's probably the stupidest show I've ever seen).

VH1's Official Statement On Megan Wants A Millionaire

Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on Megan Wants A Millionaire, an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completedproduction at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation and our thoughts go outto the victim's family.

Update: We're sad to announce that both Megan Wants a Millionaire and I Love Money 3 officially have been canceled.

Back
Top Bottom